I'm a celebrity

Ill be watching it then it'll be on again on catch up after school coz kids love it but at 6 & 8 I won't let them stay up till 10.30 :) Helen is annoying... I am thinking this fear of heights was exaggerated coz I wouldn't have/couldn't have done that!!!

I'm going for Charlie Brooks to win... Although Brian could walk away with it?!?

I'll be watching if I'm in etc! Seen most of it last night apart from the first 20 mins. Helen....oml...I have no words!

Should be called "You've probably never heard of me, get me out of here". I only know who David, Charlie, Linda and Helen are! They really seem to be scraping the barrel with these things.

I won't be watching it religiously either, just as and when I catch it. I only watched half of it last night before I fell asleep - shows how entertaining it is :giggle:

Have to admit though, Ant & Dec make it! They're probably the main reason I watch it. LOVE them!! :)

Should be called "You've probably never heard of me, get me out of here". I only know who David, Charlie, Linda and Helen are! They really seem to be scraping the barrel with these things.

I won't be watching it religiously either, just as and when I catch it. I only watched half of it last night before I fell asleep - shows how entertaining it is :giggle:

Have to admit though, Ant & Dec make it! They're probably the main reason I watch it. LOVE them!! :)

Me too- they have me laughing without fail! :D Love the word up game..people on twitter send them a random word and they have to randomly add it into the script somewhere that night. Something fun to look out for!

Me too- they have me laughing without fail! :D Love the word up game..people on twitter send them a random word and they have to randomly add it into the script somewhere that night. Something fun to look out for!

Yeah, I love that too! Followed along with it quite a bit last year - if I can stay awake long enough tonight I'll keep an ear out for today's word :giggle:

Another guilty TV pleasure! I watch this mostly for Ant and Dec but I do like the challenges.

Brian looks good, Helen needs to go!! The posh boy is intriguing but I'm sure he will become irritating soon.

I'll watch it each night and just record everything else!!

Helen tonight...omg...i have no words!! LOVED Dec's face though :D

I love 'Celeb' but I sometimes think these bimbo's who are frightened of their own shadow are only on for the big payout!! I think a clause should be written into their contracts that they have to do these challenges for more than 10 seconds :O or they don't get paid!! I'm backing Brian and Linda :)

I love Ant and Dec - lovely guys!!!

And yeah I cracked up she took 5 seconds to crack.

Brian to win! I love Hugo too!!! X

Helen "I want to go home"
Nadine "Go home then"
Helen "I can't"

Me, "No because you need the money to pay for all those blo*dy blow dries!!!"

Back