I'm a celebrity

Done alright didn't she! Blatantly could have done the spider though, others were much worse x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love I'm a Celeb but this year is awful! There's usually a fair amount of good people in each "group" before they merge.

Hugo is a complete __________ - Insert appropriate word

The red group is a lot better than the other one, looking forward to seeing Rosemary Shrager going in - she's such a snob she'll be hilarious to watch I think. Does anyone else recognise her?

Love Rosemary! Bet she's going to get on peoples nerves tho coz she's SO LOUD lol x

Is that her who was on Ladette to Lady?

I think they are a good bunch, Eric and Brian are great, Charlie and Linda and David haye are straight talking and in warming to Colin.

Ashley, Helen and Hugo can go but I do like the others.

LJAsht said:
Yes it is Joanne! Love her and hate her at the same time!

No idea who the Limahl person is - think I'm too young!

Probably. He was the lead singer of Kajagoogoo back in the 80's.

Haha, I was born in '92 so that makes sense. Wish there were some more eye candy, there's only David and he's not everyones cup of tea!

I actually think Helen must have been acting when she played Rosie, as Rosie is far more intelligent then her...

that comment made me LOL :)

i like celebrity but i think the "celebrity" part is getting a little diliuted
I think Brian might be good, and Charlie seems very strong. Loved it when David Haye said "Helen's a real cute chick but she stinks of fake tan" LOL

That was the worst she's done by a mile. It was only a nice cute fluffy Ostrich!!
Ant and Dec crack me up- their faces are hilarious!

Back