I'm a member of WW!!!!!

Evenin All!!!!!!!!

Day 2 done and dusted, got the hang of it a bit more, keep forgetting that I dont have to eat as much as I did before!!!!!

21 points yesterday and 19.5 points today!

ALl planned for tomorrow, so hopefully the weight is slowly coming off!!!!!!!!!

I really like this, its funny, the last few times I joined I didnt enjoy it, but i have this time, I know its only a couple of days in but its going good.

Just love those bars that taste like drifters, cant remember what they are called but Im deffo buying some more next week!

Love x

Thats it, the toffee ones, OMG Lush or what, just had my last one so I am gutted, no more till tuesday, Will try the peanut ones, but have to be careful as DH has a nut allergy, keep them at work me thinks!!

Going well today, had 3 x fruit portions too!!!

Love x V x

Hi bethany, yes I counted my fruit, 2 x apples 0.5 x 2 and a banana 1.5!!

Im getting the hang of it!!!

Hi bethany, yes I counted my fruit, 2 x apples 0.5 x 2 and a banana 1.5!!

Im getting the hang of it!!!

So proud of you vicky :D

Keep at it girl, you are such an inspiration and example.:party0049:

Please don't ever take off your signature quote about dreaming and waking up slim!!!...lol:innocent0001:

I bet I'm not on my own when I say I read it fully every time I read a post from you:):):) Touches the right buttons!!!

xx

So proud of you vicky :D

Im off to polish my halo!!!!!!!:p

Keep at it girl, you are such an inspiration and example.:party0049:

Thanks Is, Im getting slowly back to it now!!

Please don't ever take off your signature quote about dreaming and waking up slim!!!...lol:innocent0001:

I bet I'm not on my own when I say I read it fully every time I read a post from you:):):) Touches the right buttons!!!

I still read it everytime too, I loved the feeling I got when I wrote it, Its never coming off!!!!!!!

Hio ALl, just checkin in to make sure everyones hunky dory!!!!!

I fell off big time Saturday night, and early hours sunday so bit wary of WI tomorra, ah well, Im back to it now, shame it happened on my first week though.

Ill let you know how I get on at WI
x

Thanks Bethany x

Tonight is the night, Scared!!!!!!

1.5 lost!!!!!!!!!! 7lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!

Back