Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

Amy12 said:
I'm good thanks Zoe, I just keep thinking about my weigh in next Friday! How r u? xx

looking forward to hearing how much uv lost by then :) yeah im ok had to force a shake this morning really didnt feel hungry at all and after i had it i felt so full.. lol weirdly x

well done you... keep goin hun.yout.doing brilliantly... yeah iv been fine trying to find recipes to change up my evening meal! only thing i have struggles with is drinking lots of water iv been drinking it but not as much as i was... just dont feel thirsty or hungry all day for some strange reason... and its not that i dont like water because i do... never.mind will try and drink some more tomorrow but on the plus side a top.i bought that didnt end up fitting a while back now fits and plenty of room :) yey!! :)

Good luck with our weigh in.

Amy12 said:
Such a good feeling when clothes fit that didn't! How r u Zoe? I have my weigh in tomorrow, sooo excited! xx

oohhh how did it go hun?? sorry havent been on here in a little while had a rough time and have split with my partner weve been together a long time and he is the father to our son so not coping too well :( but on the plus side i have weigh in tomorrow and im pretty sure iv lost just over 2 stone now :) xx

Hi Zoe, im sorry to hear that you have been having a bad time:( keep thinking positive and chanel all your energy in to looking after your little boy:) I got weighed on friday and had lost 10lb so that takes me to 1st8lb in a month! im really happy and people are starting to notice i have lost weight which is always a good feeling. Let me know how your weigh in goes xx

Amy12 said:
Hi Zoe, im sorry to hear that you have been having a bad time:( keep thinking positive and chanel all your energy in to looking after your little boy:) I got weighed on friday and had lost 10lb so that takes me to 1st8lb in a month! im really happy and people are starting to notice i have lost weight which is always a good feeling. Let me know how your weigh in goes xx

aww wow thats really good!! iv hardly eaten anything this last week not one day i only had one shake all day a forced myself to eat some salad with salmon the other days have pretty much been the same im just not hungry!! so that will go against me no doubt!! i am trying hard today have had a shake with a.pint of water for breakfast and had the same for lunch xx have had to cancel my weigh in tomorrow as my.little man is poorly so have an appointment with his cystic fibrosis team in the morning!! hopefully she can fit me in for later in the day xx

aww wow thats really good!! iv hardly eaten anything this last week not one day i only had one shake all day a forced myself to eat some salad with salmon the other days have pretty much been the same im just not hungry!! so that will go against me no doubt!! i am trying hard today have had a shake with a.pint of water for breakfast and had the same for lunch xx have had to cancel my weigh in tomorrow as my.little man is poorly so have an appointment with his cystic fibrosis team in the morning!! hopefully she can fit me in for later in the day xx

Hi Zoe hows things? xx

Hi there, I am new to the CD and I'm on 810. I had my first weigh in today and a very dissappointing 4lb loss :-( I am finding it very difficult to cope with the hunger all the time, and after my weigh in I am not sure I can dig deep for another week of feeling so hungry all the time. Is it worth it??

Flare said:
Hi there, I am new to the CD and I'm on 810. I had my first weigh in today and a very dissappointing 4lb loss :-( I am finding it very difficult to cope with the hunger all the time, and after my weigh in I am not sure I can dig deep for another week of feeling so hungry all the time. Is it worth it??

Hi flare hope ur well - why don't u try the Atkins? U still limit ur portions the first two weeks but ur allowed eggs, fish, meat, chicken and a few of the cheese on the list as it's carb free. I am on it and I love it. I work out too so feel better and healthier as I cn build muscle. Anyway either way wish u luck and hang in there - I was on cd SS for four weeks and became ill but lost 15lb.. Let me know if u need advice x

Thanks for that SarahJaneQ, i appreciate your advice. I am going to give it another week, i am determined to give my best shot :) xx

hi flare if u can stick it out it.is definitly worth it i felt hungry all the time when i first started buy now im on my 7th or 8th week iv lost count... and i feel so much better and i can honestly say i am not bothered by tye chinese that the rest of the family have on the weekend or anything else im so focused now nothing can stop me! a couple of meal ideas thatni have found have helped fill me is i.made some turkey burgers just got my mince added my spring onions all my herbs some cracked chilli and the other day i crumbled.a veg stock cube in it and it was so tasty i actually felt naughty eating it buts its everything.im allowed :) also can make a nice veg and chicken or turkey stirfry i just use water.instead of oil fry off my turkey and then add in broccoli cauliflower asparagus all my green veg basically and then all my herbs ans spices and a vegtable stock cube that is yummy too!! and 4lb is excellent :) that is 4lb in the right direction so give yourself a pat on the back for getting through the first week and losing that 4lb congratulations keep at it well done :) xx

Thanks Zoelouise, I know 4lbs is a lot of fat, and I know if I can shift that next week too I will well on my way to getting to my goal. Thanks for the recipe ideas I will give them a go xx

yes definitely try them :) and just think if u can lose 3lb a week that will be your 2 stone lost by christmas and thats 9 weeks away :) you can do it and you'll be so proud of yourself!! keep going hun xx

Had a better day today :) Still got hunger pains but I've been so busy at work I managed to get through it. Hubby has dinner cooking, thank god for that chicken breast lol!
Still hanging on in there ladies xx

Had a better day today :) Still got hunger pains but I've been so busy at work I managed to get through it. Hubby has dinner cooking, thank god for that chicken breast lol!
Still hanging on in there ladies xx

Hi Flare how r u? try to stick with the cambridge diet, i know how you feel (im in my 5th week now) and it does get easier! im doing ss with a couple of ss+ days a week and it seems to be working fine with me. I am no longer hungry on the plan its more the cravings but you have to be strong and remember its not forever its only a few months until we have reached our goal weight and then we can have the things we crave - in moderation! xx

Hi Amy, I'm doing ok thanks. Had a good day today, I've managed to cope with the hunger better but I have been very busy at work. Tonight I have planned a night out with a girl friend for 17 Nov, so I am determined to get a stone off by then :) I hope you're having a good week xx

Well done Amy :) things are getting easier for me at last, I'm kind of in the swing in it now. Weekends are the hardest but I am not letting Hubby and his mates with their pizza tempt me (even though I can't eat pizza because of the coeliac, I'd murder a piece!!) x

Back