Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

Hiya everyone so had weigh in today.not sure what happened last week but today her set of scales and my set of scales show i have lost 12lb this week :) happy happy happy!!

Hey I hope you don't mind me posting, I'm a newbie :) I meet my CDC on Tuesday evening & was wondering if anyone has any tips, what I should be expecting (that isn't mentioned on the website) & if I should ask/mention anything to my CDC? I've never done anything like this before, I'm a stay at home mum of 4 on-the-go children & a yoyo dieter but the last 3yrs I've been creeping up & up & found it difficult to do anything about it by myself & I've heard some great responses from CD I'm hoping my CDC is very supportive as i will find it hard at first & rather lonely as husband works alot away from home & I don't have any friends or family with any weight problems so noone to talk to.... Gosh I sound quite sad ;) but reading some of your posts have been helpful, thank you xx
Hi
How are you getting on... Have you started the diet yet?
It's so difficult but it gets results and quickly ! You don't sound sad at all none of my friends have weighty issues and my husbands very ill. So I know where u are coming from. I am finding posting on these threads useful to keep going by getting support from others on the skinny journey x

My weigh in is tomorrow and I weighed myself on my own scales and it says that I have only lost 1 pound???? How is this possible I have been drinking loads of water and havent eaten anything and I checked and I am in ketosis has anyone else found this?x

Hey I hope you don't mind me posting, I'm a newbie :) I meet my CDC on Tuesday evening & was wondering if anyone has any tips, what I should be expecting (that isn't mentioned on the website) & if I should ask/mention anything to my CDC? I've never done anything like this before, I'm a stay at home mum of 4 on-the-go children & a yoyo dieter but the last 3yrs I've been creeping up & up & found it difficult to do anything about it by myself & I've heard some great responses from CD I'm hoping my CDC is very supportive as i will find it hard at first & rather lonely as husband works alot away from home & I don't have any friends or family with any weight problems so noone to talk to.... Gosh I sound quite sad ;) but reading some of your posts have been helpful, thank you xx

Hi you sound like me!!!, ( hi KJW20!!) I'm a busy mum of 6 and I don't have any big friends or anyone who understands at all!!, I've been coming on here since I restarted cd on Monday and like kjw20 says it's v helpful. Just don't listen to the negative people because their will be some who tell you not to do it!. Good luck x

Well i am in a pickle. We have about 5-6 inches of snow here and its still snowing. I cant drive to the town where my CDC lives because the roads are so bad and my car is rubbish in bad weather, and i have no shakes and bars left after today :rolleyes: so no WI for me, but more importantly what on earth do i do? I need to stay on track, i've had such a bad week this week but i have tried very hard to stick to it, without my routine of shakes i am really worried what will happen. any advice out there?

My weigh in is tomorrow and I weighed myself on my own scales and it says that I have only lost 1 pound???? How is this possible I have been drinking loads of water and havent eaten anything and I checked and I am in ketosis has anyone else found this?x

Is it TOTM? that always impacts on my loss - its been mine this week and my scales say i have put 1lb on :(
x

No it was't TOTM but I lost 4 LB in the end so I'm at a loss of 9lb now, because of all the bad weather my consultant didnt get her delivery so we can't do it this week as we didn't have enough products :( so we are following sliming world this week and going back on Friday to get weighed and start again Saturday, I must say I do miss doing it I thought I would jump at the chance to eat something but I feel bloated and really tired so I'll be raring to go come Friday :) xx

Had my WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week, so that's a positive I guess. Gotta find a way of kick starting my metabolism this week because I'm getting very despondent now.
hows everyone doing this week?

Hey im doing ok...been a slow few weeks havent seen my consultant but iv still managed to lose some weight not a massive loss but at least its come off and not on :) x

Im glad you're doing ok Hun and still losing :) Are you still following CD? xx

Yeah im still doing it just havent been as strict still have plenty of shakes in and having them every morning need to get back on it properly now have lost 5 stone altogether now feel good just want to feel even better :) didnt help that i had a date last night for valentines went cinema and then came home for food...oops :) x

I've just started the Cambridge diet again this week. How are you all finding it?

Rae2605 i hadnt tried anything like it before and I honestly wouldn't go back to WW or other diets now. I've lost almost 2 stone, and have the last 4lbs to shift, which is proving vey hard, but i would say on the whole it's been ok :) I've had tough weeks and plateaus but im almost there. How much have you to lose?

Rae2605 i hadnt tried anything like it before and I honestly wouldn't go back to WW or other diets now. I've lost almost 2 stone, and have the last 4lbs to shift, which is proving vey hard, but i would say on the whole it's been ok :) I've had tough weeks and plateaus but im almost there. How much have you to lose?

Well I'd like to lose as much as possible. Did it last year and lost 2 & 1/2 stone, then came off and gained 1st. I'm just having moments where I find it so difficult and feel like I'm gonna pass out if I don't have any proper food lol. Have u had moments where you've ended up eating during ur diet or is it just me?? :-(

Well I'd like to lose as much as possible. Did it last year and lost 2 & 1/2 stone, then came off and gained 1st. I'm just having moments where I find it so difficult and feel like I'm gonna pass out if I don't have any proper food lol. Have u had moments where you've ended up eating during ur diet or is it just me?? :-(

Not until recently, i stuck to it and only had the odd slip up at weekends when i had little treats. My CDC says i need to eat between 1,000-1,200 calories now because I'm almost at goal weight and I can't shift the last 4lbs. I'm finding I'm hungry a lot more now than I was so I feel anxious about eating more and anxious about not shifting the last bit of weight!

Is it getting any easier this week?

Back