I'm a newbie

parker

Hello everyone,

I joined sw last october and lost 13lbs in 10 weeks, then christmas arrived and it all went out the window. I just couldn't get my head back around the whole diet thing!! 1st of March arrived and I thought 'things have got to change'. I gave up alcohol, bread, cheese etc and lost 7lb in my first week!!! Its week 2 weighin in the morning. I was recommended this site and although it might take me while to get used to, I'm sure it will be a great help. Any suggestions or advice will be gratefully received.:)

Hello everyone,

I joined sw last october and lost 13lbs in 10 weeks, then christmas arrived and it all went out the window. I just couldn't get my head back around the whole diet thing!! 1st of March arrived and I thought 'things have got to change'. I gave up alcohol, bread, cheese etc and lost 7lb in my first week!!! Its week 2 weighin in the morning. I was recommended this site and although it might take me while to get used to, I'm sure it will be a great help. Any suggestions or advice will be gratefully received.:)

Hi is this Amy?X

Hi guys ur all an inspiration :) I joined SW in november but gave up...so this time im back and determined to loose the weight, im doin calorie counting and healthy eating...anybody got any tips or advice? xx

Hi Amy, wow well done on another AMAZING week!! You seem to have it sussed!! I remember Gail saying how well you were doing last time! Well done for getting your ticker up and running, it took me ages to work out how to edit my signature etc on here! Hope you're getting used to the site! I think you have to post either 25 or 50 times (can't remember which) before you can make full use of it, but it's easy enough to do by commenting briefly on loads of peoples' threads! It really is a brilliant website with amazing support! You can see how much I use it by the fact I've posted nearly 4000 times, but that is over about 17 months!! I love Alicia and my weekly class and I'm not knocking them but if I'm honest I get as much support here because I can have it on tap and get what I want out of it!! Plus my hands don't get sore from doing all that bloody clapping!!! Keep in touch- you're doing fab!!X

Back