I'M A NON SMOKER NOW!!!!

naomi1611

Will B Slim
I Am Soooooo Happy With Myself At The Moment, As I No Longer Smoke And I Am Still On Cd Ss Plan And Have No Intentions Of Giving Up. My Plan Is To Be A Whole New Naomi By Summer, A Non Smoking Slim Naomi To Be Precise:)

Well done! :)

How did you manage to give up and lose weight? I am thinking just trying one thing at a time, but would like to give up. Has it taken you long?

Well done! :)

How did you manage to give up and lose weight? I am thinking just trying one thing at a time, but would like to give up. Has it taken you long?

Thanks Loody
Well its been about 5 weeks since i gave up now. I use the patches, just moved down to step 2 on Saturday:) . I am finding it so much easier giving up while on cd because i know that i am not allowed to eat so i have not replaced smoking with food. I was planning on doing one at a time but i thought it was selfish of me to be spending £33 a week on cd and about £30 a week on fags, so i did it. There have been times when i wish i was still smoking because i am bored or upset and i cant comfort eat or drown my sorrows:sigh: but i think i have quite alot of will power and i just refuse to give in.
Hope you do give it a try while on cd, you might surprise yourself. Goodluck

wow well done nay!
thats quite something to acheive whilst concentrating on ssing!!
you are adding years to your life you know that!!
what a star!!!
natxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Naomi, you are so right with what you say about the money, I must spend that a week on fags too. :sigh:

Thing is, I only really do it out of boredom and would love to give up. After reading your post you have inspired me to give it a go! :)

Think of all the money I could spend on small clothes!!

Well done again!!

:wow: Way to go, though I must admit I found it easy to give up, though still feel like I could have a smoke when out socializing. But you will come to hate the smell of cigarette smoke soon.

thanks everyone

Well i believe we can all do anything we set our minds on so if i dont want to smoke anymore i wont:D

WOW - you have got your head in the right place at the moment haven't you Naomi??? Welldone to you. Think of all that extra money to spend on new (smaller) clothes!

I cant wait to go shopping, i thought i might treat myself to 1 new outfit once i get to a size 14

Back