I'm a total newbie

BooRadley

Hi all

I've been up and down with my weight for the past year now, and I'm currently at my heaviest at 12stone 3lbs (last time I weighed myself last week). I have read several posts on here, and I hope that this is going to be the miracle I've been looking for. I'm hoping to lose at least 7lbs in 4 weeks as I'm off on holiday. My target weight is 10.3 stone. Do you think this is achievable by August.

Any advice will be welcomed with open arms.

I am joining a group tomorrow with a friend of mine, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank you all so much for the advice I've already read.

Welcome I can't really give you any advice because I only joined on Monday, just want to wish you good luck :0)

good luck you will do it, im sure you will enjoy the group , read all the books they give you its a great plan and very easy , this is a great site too always someone here to give you all the help and advice you need:)

Hi!
I think that weight loss goal is achievable, but you know, you may be better off setting a slightly easier goal for the timescale - maybe 1 stone by August and reach your ideal weight of 10.3 by October? The thing is, a big weight loss in a short space of time can be a lot for the body to cope with, and people often find they then put it all back on again just as quickly. Better to take a slightly slower approach using methods that are sustainable long term.
I found that making permanent changes to my eating habits resulted in weight loss that was pretty easy to do and I didn't lose muscle tone or get saggy! I also felt good (very important!)
Best of luck and I hope that helps! :)

Good luck for your first weigh in tomorrow, I think 7lb is very achievable in 4 weeks this week I have lost 4lbs, you just need to stick to plan and drink plenty of water

Goodluck hun!

Remember to keep a diary so we can all help if you are stuck!

I have a diary in my sig feel free to pop by! Im around same weight as you and wanting to get to between 10-10.7! This is beginning my 3rd week and iv lost 5lbs in two weeks so 7lbs in 4 i think is achievable :)

Let us know how you get on x

Yes, I think if you stick to plan 100% then you can make your target by August. It's entirely feasble to lose 7lbs a month. Good luck!

welcome.gif

Back