Im absolutely mortified!!

Starlight

Gold Member
I just booked my birthday trip to the very posh hotel in St Annes. I was so excited when I got the booking confirmation I forwarded it on to my pal to let him see, complete with a wee rather (but thankfully not x rated) personal message.

ONLY I DIDNT HIT FORWARD, I blooming hit reply and sent it back to the hotel :eek::eek::eek:

Im so embarassed, in fact embarassed doesnt even begin to cover it.

Im off to hide somewhere now

if you recall it quick enough you might get away with it.... if not then the staff may have cheeky smiles on their faces when you arrive :ashamed0005:

haha the joys of technology!!its ok at least it wasnt x rated bcause then they really would be giggling when you check in!! :) wouldnt ya die if they replied lol

if you sent it with your hotmail account.. it should automatically save in your "sent messages".. so if you just go into it.. and check it out..

You tool...!!!! So funny..!!!!!!!! Bless you doll.

love ya x xx

LOL ohhhhhhhh that made me chuckle ! hehehe ....
bless you starry :) ....

awww!!!!!! you poor thing, id say they would have forgotton about it though by oct like you said yourself it wasnt xrated...or was it....?? heeeeheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha! Thanks for the laugh. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when they read it?

Well you will need a few shorts before you check in lol

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That is hilarious!!!!

Now, if I were working in a hotel and I opened an email like that, I would print it off and put it in the diary with your check in details, so when you checked in, whoever was working would see it....so you'd better hope the staff there are nicer than I am :giggle:

brill idea i love it!!!

go on sandy tell us what it said!!

Aw what a meanie hehehe. We're all dying to know!

Bet you get upgraded when you get to the hotel....... just think about how fab you'll look by then, let them keep wondering what has you in such good and cheeky form............. forget the embarrassment ..... keep them all guessing

Back