im afraid to report

chuckie21

that i couldn't stick to cambridge, i didnt enjoy any of the products and i was so hungry and obsessing over food and i felt very very faint

i take my hat off to anyone who can stick this programme out and i wish you all the best of luck and i wanted to say thanx for the support.

i have decided to take the scenic route and im now on slimming world

ill still check back and see how all your losses are going though!! x

It's not for everyone honey, and you gave it your best shot. Good luck in whatever method you choose next :D

Cambridge is a fab way of losing weight ... but it's not everyone's cup of tea. After all, if there was only one definitive way of losing weight, everyone would be on it and losing weight successfully. But there isn't a 'one size fit all' diet ... there are many possible routes to our goal.

We all need to find the route that suits us best: good luck with your new leg of the journey ... keep us posted :)

The main thing is you find a diet that suits you.

Good luck with SW :)

i know how you feel chuckie! i am struggling but trying to stick it out! The very best of luck to you and keep us posted on your progress

xx

Good luck sweetheart........ keep posting and let us know how you go.... Don't make this the last time we hear from you :wave_cry:

Good luck! I love SW and think its the best diet ever mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm x

Back