IM ALL EXCITED

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hi every1.

how u all doing 2day?

i cant help but feel really excited about getting to my goal weight. only 13lbs to go.
ive allowed 6 more weeks to get there but hoping i'll reach target before then.

am i right in thinking LT say ur loss should be at least 1 stone a month? if so means i might lose a stone and a half in 6 weeks. that would be great as id be 10st 6lbs. pretty much my perfect weight.

any1 else as excited as me about getting to goal? lol

cant wait to go clothes shopping. :D i love shopping.

x x

oh here here! SNAP!!!

I cant wait till payday - its next friday then the monday i am going shopping as i will be off the shakes and a week into refeed!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH exciting or what? all over some clothes hahahaaa

I cant wait to get to goal either, only 6lbs to go.

I am soooo glad you have decided to stick with LT Jenny :) :) :)
You really dont have long left :D xxx

Well done you! x Its such a brilliant feeling isn't it. Food - yummy can't wait AND new clothes, what could be better : )

Hehe, aw, that's so cute! I've already done far too much shopping, but am going to need a whole new wardrobe again when I finish! So exciting!! :)

You're so close now!

Hannah

Hun dats great new you sound really dedicated now which must be helping you alot! Yes i was told a stone a month is the average weight loss so you cud well loss 1.5 in 6 weeks. But as far as i know your losses slow wen you get closer.

glad im not the only 1 whos excited. lol.

tanya im really glad i decided to stick with it. told hubby we're not trying for a month or 2 cuz he'll be convinced that im pregnant again if my period decided to mess about again, dont need the hassle of telling him constantly that im not.lol.

ok so on average its a stone, thats cool. even if i lose 2lbs a week i'll get to target so thats whats im hoping for.

cant believe how quick the time is going. 39 days left. woohoo

x x

Yay!! Good luck chicka, not that you need it! :) xxx

Back