im am so proud of myself

debtdummy

Silver Member
matt ordered prok fried rice, bbq sauce and chips.... i ordered ..... chicken and pineapple and boiled rice, so happy i am not being naughty. watching biggest loser and fat families helped me keep motivated

well done lets hope im as good aswell when my husband orders his friday night kebab later :cry:

sneaked a few chips from his tho

So lucky that hubby is also on SW..... so no take outs at all for us, just yummy home cooked SW nosh :)

my hubby could do with losing about a stone but he refuses to go on a diet and refuses to give up takeaways just because i have. He has seen me do every diet going for the last 14 years so doesnt beleive i can do it so much so he has said if i lose 3 stone he will quit smoking hehehehe i will show him !!!

prok hehehehehehe

well done you, thats some willpower right there!

Iv been known to sit and eat gammon with cheesy mash whilst family have munched on pizza before,. (back when i had willpower as strong as my fat ass) i used to just keep repeating to myself 'il be rewarded for this, this is going to make me loose weight'

your doing fab xx

Its not willpower its choice power!

Well done - hope you get your just rewards on the scales :D

Thursday Nights are Chinese Nights in our house, and normally I have beef and mushroom (4.5 syns) and boiled rice.
I am doing everything by the book this week to try and get back into things.
I found that 4.5 syns is for a 300g portion. And the portions are 470g. So just be careful :eek:) xx

prok hehehehehehe

well done you, thats some willpower right there!

Iv been known to sit and eat gammon with cheesy mash whilst family have munched on pizza before,...

Ooo Fern - gammon and cheezy mash sounds lovely! And no 'pizza tummy' the next day (or is that just me?!).

I'm going to get some gammon next time I go shopping - haven't had that for ages.

well i didnt have any kebab however i did have rather alot of drink 24 syns worth but none so far today and only had 11 the day before so hopefully thats evened it out the first time ive gone over in almost 3 weeks

im going great and being 100% honest on whats ive eaten

Back