I'm annoyed!

Wow! first of all well done on your weight loss! Fantastic! This woman is obviously very jealous and has such low self esteem that she wants to bring other people down to her level. I understand some people are competitive - but to be so openly glad about your smaller weight loss is down right rude. Don't worry about her - just focus on your weight loss and yourself!

If she does continue and it makes you feel uncomfortable then either have a quite word with your consultant or look for another local. Just try to remember that for that one jealous cow who has an issue with you beating her, there are so many more people on your side who are proud of your weight loss and your determination - in the grand scheme of things she is nothing!

xx

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I have been on a downer all day about it. But I know you are all right when you say ignore her and thats exactly what I am going to do.
She doesn't follow the plan properly, in fact it turns out that she hasn't even read the books that you are given in your first week.
I'm hoping for a better loss next week and as soon as she walks through the door I'm going to say 'oh before you ask I've lost x amount this week, how about you??'
sue x

Thats basically a jealousy thing if you ask me - Id keep going with my head held high and take comfort in the fact that people are envoius of your FABULOUS weight loss!
And as for I'm going to say 'oh before you ask I've lost x amount this week, how about you??'
- priceless!!!
Some people really are hideous.
Keep up the good work sweet xxxx:D

Was she really being nasty and malicious? Was she just not having a bit of fun? It doesn't sound in the best taste but some people's sense of humour is a little odd to say the least!

I agree, some people have a different sense of humour, but a little jealousy creeps in!
At my last WI, people asked me if I have lost again!... and when it was said that I put on a pound, there was a huge clap all round. I think some people were a little ticked off previously as I have been trying not to lose weight and the pounds still came off, yet they were trying so hard to lose with STS and small losses.
I do know that some people were really worried about me healthwise but some were so glad that I finally did not lose anything!
I really don't worry too much about what others think, but I do understand people who can be offended.
My advise is, don't worry what others think. If you are happy, that is all that counts!

That is so nasty, and really uncalled for.. there really is no other explanation, its just pure jelousy.. and its just a shame that youv been the one of focus for her.

she clearly hasnt concidered the fact you might not want to share your weightloss journey with her.

How long have you been at this group? if your not overly attached to the people & consultant i would move, because i get the impression its not just her who makes you feel this way, however if there are lots of people you get on with and you really like your C i would stand your ground.. - if you do decide to leave though i would inform someone who's close to her that its her fault you are.. that way you leave a saint. :D lol and maybe she'l concider her actions more carfully towards other members in future!

I have to agree with everyone that it is pure jealousy becasue you are sticking to the plan and it works! I'm afraid that the devil in me would make me say next week that I'd put on a pound, and again the next week and again the next week and then when you continue to obviously disappear then they will be totally confused.com!

Well done on your loss so far! :)

hi u take no notice i agree she needs a slap but rise above it she is not a team player she is all 4 herself i no how u feel ive lost over 2 stone and u always get jealous members uve done brill keep up the gud work kat :D

I would just ignore her comments and this should make you even stronger and more determined.

I too have won sow quite a few times and sow the month twice out of the 3 months I have been there put like you I work hard for them losses and deserve what I get. not saying others don't but its not your fault your loses are good. they are just jealous hun can you blame them you are doing amazing.
and when you are looking fab at target and they r still struggling or even not there anymore cause they are spending to much time and effort in to being jealous of you instead of puuting that time and effort into losing weight.
don't you dare quit class cause thats letting her win hun and if you do that she will think she can treat everyone that way.
I would find joy hun in winding her up if shes gonna be nasty. be cheerful and happy and if you have a small gain say something like. yeah but its a loss and it all counts or yeah but I have lost nearly 3st in 14 weeks so alittle one week rest is ok.
keep it up hun you are doing amazing

Back