I'm at my heaviest EVER but the only way is down!

May I just say that I think you are setting your daughters a fantastic example by doing LL and in showing them how to be strong, capable women with your exceptionally brave outlook on life.

Honey - I salute you!

Best of luck with your first few days on LL!!!

oh great
someone left me an anonymous comment on my blog:

why don't you just try to eat healthily?

You don't look like you have that much weight to lose at all!

Surely this isn't the right example to set for your kids?????

:( Charming

Hi Yorkiegirl,

The fact it was anonymous says it all!!!

Your doing great!!!

Love Mini xxx

Do you think that in their ignorance they are attemting to be 'nice'. I have had that from 'friends' who have said ' Oh Barb, you are ok as you are, we love you just as you are, you wouldn't be the same if you were thin'
Too bloody right I wouldn't, I'd be happier, more confident able to wear nicer clothes and very much healthier. Oh and possibly a bit more of a threat - after all don't the slim ones feel even slimmer when a chubbier person is in the room?
You do what feels right to you - you sound like a wonderful person to me who has had a terrible time to get through and has done just that with great courage and determination. Your girls will be very proud of their Mummy, whatever she weighs, but they will be happy to see their Mummy happier too.
With love Barb xxx

thanks everyone

I don't know, no matter what you do with your weight, someone always has something negative to say! And that someone usually is a person who has never struggled with their weight ever.

All that matters here reallistically is that I want to lose weight and feel better about how I look. I hate how I look just now, but I know its only temporary.

Well Yorkie,

Ignore the loser!
I got called fat by a prattling nurse the other day! :eek:
Anyway stuff whoever it was and think about how much energy you will have to run around after your Children when this is over :DAnd how proud they will be to say "Look at my yummy Mummy!"
Nobodys pathetic words can squash that!
The miserable buggers!
:D
I lost 9lbs this week so you can do it be strong!
;)

Congratulations

Well done to you :) Give your self a pat on the back.

I just thought I had to post after reading a couple of days on your blog and it is so inspirational to read.

Still going strong with the diet. Tonight I went for a swim while my lovely neighbour came to sit with the girls. Since starting LL last Thursday I have swum 100 lengths of the pool at my gym![/quote

Well done Anna,

Yesterday i did my first ever aqua aerobics class and was embarrassed as the cossie i have isfrom way back when i was alittle smaller size18

It felt good after and will be doing it twice a week. You are well on your way your have realistic goals and are keeping busy that will also help loads with weight loss.

Well Done

Hi, I just want to encourage you, that's the best way to look at it, the only way truly is down. I started CD 5 weeks ago tomorrow at 19.5 i am now 17.10 and feel great so it's great you are doing something about it. I'm off to read your blog. Take care.

Back