I'M BA-ACK

zebredy

Sci-Fi Geek
Well back on DP (not that anyone here knows me enough to miss me)

Quick summery for those that don't know.

I tried PP plan and although it worked for me, it isn't working for my hubby who is diabetic and told if he does not keep the weight off he will end up on insulin sooner rather then later.

Although the new plan is working for me, I have sort of fallen off the bandwagon some what over the last couple weeks, A] Because there was no meeting last week due to the snow, B] Because it was TOTM, and C] Most important, I couldn't give a dam, I lost the motivation and the 49 extra points have been nothing but trouble for me.

I mean why point anything when I have extra points which I can use on anything I want.

I started going over my points allowance a bit each day, which i thought was ok, then I kept doing it to the point where I didn't care anymore, and I realised I was not going 5 points over and into my weekly allowance but 8-15 over on some days, Which I know isn't goo.

Also I noticed from the very start of PP plan, that I'm getting more headaches, partly down to the fact that most the things I like that were lower points on DP are much higher on PP so I have sometimes been eating less during the day and a big dinner then binging on my 49 after dinner, so basically I'm not eating enough during the day to keep me going and I don't think that is very good..

So with the problems I'm having and the fact my hubby still thinks he is eating to much on the new plan and believes thats why he is not losing weight, I have decided to come back to DP.

I also don't want to be the reason my hubby ends up on insulin. He said he would stick to PP for me, but I'm more worried about him as the more he gains the closer he comes to needles..

_________

Sorry for the long boring post, hope it made sense?

So as of tomorrow my hubby and me are back on DP at least until sometime next year.

Off to get a new battery for the glass scales we have, and gona buy my hubby and me a small notebook from £1 shop to point stuff with.

Gona weigh ourselves tomorrow night before dinner, and then a week on Monday we are gona weigh ourselves at home every Monday.

Fingers crossed we can both give each other enough support to be able to do it without the meetings (I think we can especially if we still track and point what we eat, and still do some exercise together even if its just the Wii fit)

Now I just have to remember what points were of the things I eat on the DP (good job I kept all the old books and folders)

Fingers crossed it works for us and he starts losing again.

One quick question (for those that read this far) should we both do the fast start again, or not, and is there still a post on how to work out points per day on DP as I want to see if I have gone down one since last on DP or not, and double check what my hubby is on...

I didn't do fast track either! Good luck to you both for a new start. It's amazing how quickly you get back into the swing of DPs :)

Back