• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Diddums

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
Hello fellow CDers.

After taking a 3 week break from CD (lost 3lbs), i have rejoined the journey to the new skinny me. I started again yesterday and doing well so far.

I felt that i needed a break, i oculdnt cope on CD anymore, but now im back to stay for the next 5 weeks as i have a conference in Portugal on 21st June. By then my aim is to lose 7.5kg or 16lbs. Achievable?

Hope you have all had a good weekend so far. I'm in the process of moving into a new flat so spent the last 2 days cleaning it out and all i've done is almost finished the kitchen and bathroom lol.

Thanks for all your encouragement since i joined in Januarys, you have helped me lose 34kg/75lbs, i only have 18kg/40lbs left until i reach BMI 23.9 (currently 30.5)

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Diddums

Me at the start and a week ago after losing 34kg. Thanks to everyone to kept me strong!

aloize

S: 17st6lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 3st3.5lb(18.65%)
Welcome back. you have done amazingly well so far. well done on losing during your 3 weeks off as well. It just shows you are 'in the zone'. Your pics are fab too!

Sammi N

Anything but Regular
S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow welcome back, your pics are inspiring you look fantastic. Good luck :)

Nibbles

Silver Member
S: 12st13lb C: 9st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.3 Loss: 3st3lb(24.86%)
Welcome back. Lovin' the photo. Can't wait for the next one. You are lookin' fab.

S: 17st12.5lb C: 17st7lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.2%)
Hey Diddums, nice to meet you! I'm in awe that you are so in control, it's fab! took a break when you needed it, lost weight, came back, and look at your lovely feminine shape in your pic :banana dancer: thanks for sharing, and may you lose lots in the next 5 weeks :D

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
S: 13st12lb
Welcome back, I'm sure you can lose your weight in that time. Good luck and you look great!

Diddums

I had low carb meals with fish/chicken salads etc. And i had some cereal or weightwatchers toast for brekkie :)

Julie W

S: 17st0lb G: 10st0lb
So glad you're back - Your posts on the site were some of the first I read when I joined and you were an inspiration to me (and still are).

You look fantastic in your pics, thanks for posting them. Well done so far.