I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaackkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Hey Summergurl

:welcome2: back girl!! I'm back too!! I did manage....somehow...to lose 5lbs on my month away, but I think its down to the LT mindset, also I'm staying well away from the alchoholic bevs, I think that has helped. Didn't stay away from the lovely Swedish chocs though and buttered crusty bagettes were inching there way back in...hence the RETURN!!
I want to lose about 30lbs more and then maybe have a think after that. Dont want to look like a scrawny chicken at my age...old chook!!
Loved reading your positive posts before and look forward to seeing less of me and you. Ha ha!!;)

And yes, Tanya...you are!:p LOL! :D Only kidding- you're just whats needed sometimes. I know you kept me on the straight & narrow a lot! You'd better do it again when I'm back tfr-ing!

Indeed irish, i will be here for you :whoopass: heheheehe

Hiya tanya, hope you had a fab holiday.

Back on the wagon again we go lol.

Yup yas :) we've done it once and we will do it again :D

:welcome2: back girl!! I'm back too!! I did manage....somehow...to lose 5lbs on my month away, but I think its down to the LT mindset, also I'm staying well away from the alchoholic bevs, I think that has helped. Didn't stay away from the lovely Swedish chocs though and buttered crusty bagettes were inching there way back in...hence the RETURN!!
I want to lose about 30lbs more and then maybe have a think after that. Dont want to look like a scrawny chicken at my age...old chook!!
Loved reading your positive posts before and look forward to seeing less of me and you. Ha ha!!;)

wow! you have lost! well done you big loser!!! :giggle:

Hi Tanya,im restarting too,have been for the last 2 weeks infact,god its bloody hard. good luck tho,im sure we will all get there in the end

Welcome back to LT Tanya, I'll know you'll kick ass on it, so I don't need to wish you luck! You'll do great. xxx

awww thankyou everybody! :)
Today is day 1 all over again - i hope it goes ok! Just about to go to work carrying my shaker and shake .... feels very strange! But im glad to be back on it :D :D :D :D

Aw good luck hun, I actually cannot wait to start. I am going to start on friday now. I have got 3 days of shakes left so thought I would use them up first then go back to the chemist on monday.Am determined o get down to 13 stone for xmas. We have been invited to a party in dec and it is suit and evening dress attire so I want to look amazing and not be botheres with lumps and bumps.
Have you heard off lovey lauren? How is she?

Hey summergirl, welcome back to LT. You did brilliantly last time, so no doubt you'll achieve the same this time! Like you said you enjoyed your holidays after 21 weeks of hard work and all in all, your gain in that time is very little! Best of luck hun! x

Aw good luck hun, I actually cannot wait to start. I am going to start on friday now. I have got 3 days of shakes left so thought I would use them up first then go back to the chemist on monday.Am determined o get down to 13 stone for xmas. We have been invited to a party in dec and it is suit and evening dress attire so I want to look amazing and not be botheres with lumps and bumps.
Have you heard off lovey lauren? How is she?

Hi, yeah ive spoke to Lauren - she is doing fine - baby bump growing bigger by the day! :)

i'm sure you'll be fine today honey, hope you breeze through into ketosis and you'll be on your way to your skinny xmas!! xxxx

So far so good - i forgot how much i actually love my chocolate shake!! Cant wait for my lunch time one now! :D

Hey summergirl, welcome back to LT. You did brilliantly last time, so no doubt you'll achieve the same this time! Like you said you enjoyed your holidays after 21 weeks of hard work and all in all, your gain in that time is very little! Best of luck hun! x

Ah thankyou my sweet :D

Hi summergurl,
welcome back, hope it is all going well for you. Happy shaking.
Doirin

Back