I'm baaaack haha!

Kurlyk8

Well, this must be my 3rd or 4th time doing this but I am determined that this will be the last! I don't think I was in the right frame of mind to do this before. A lot of the success of sticking to this type of diet is mentally overcoming your relationship with food and changing it for good. I definitely use food as a reason to keep myself down and its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken. I'm a human dustbin! I love food but I have definitely have abused it.

Having sorted my head out I feel mentally prepared for it and I am actually enjoying it this time round! I'm excited at the prospect of not eating - how strange is that! I started today and I feel great. My stomach is making some strange noises but after giving it over 3000 calories a day for god knows how long I'm not surprised!

It's funny though, when I look back to my late teens I remember not eating for days to get into a dress or a pair of skinny jeans for the weekend! I need that willpower back but just not on that extreme a level. Going through my wardrobe I have found 3 different sets of clothes - ones I can wear now, one's that will look better once I lose a stone and a half and one's that I can wear near to goal.

Can't bloody wait!!

Thanks for reading my ramble and I hope you are all doing well x

Good luck. Ive been on an off it for 5 weeks nearly. Last week i did 5 full days then ate anyway in 6 days ive lost 7lbs, which i am proud of.

Erm I'm not sure if this is right but I've had a little sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I've lost 4 pounds! I only started yesterday! I've done this before so I know it's mostly water you lose but I never lost that much this quick! Is this right??!

Everyone's different. It's probably just water as you say but still a bit of a boost eh? How's it going? :)

I am back on it today as well! Good luck for you too! x

Back