Step 1 Sole Source I'm back again! Hopefully for the last time! Support required :p xx

Having a weigh in in the morning to try and keep me on the right path, still going, but my resolve is crumbling! Hoping to see a little loss to keep me motivated :) xx

Having a weigh in in the morning to try and keep me on the right path, still going, but my resolve is crumbling! Hoping to see a little loss to keep me motivated :) xx

Know the feeling, banned myself form the scales last Tuesday (1 wk in) but just couldn't resist them this morning! But be careful! I know that if I had got on and not lost it would've been a really bad thing for my motivation, and you never know if there will be a loss or now!

It's my CDC coming to weigh me, my scales were hidden weeks ago lol xx

Another 4 lbs off since Monday :D Glad I had the extra weigh in now!!xx

Looks like there are a few of us returners,

We can do it girls :D, We know we can !

Well done on the losses so far I have my 1st weigh in on Sat and cant wait x

Good luck for saturday I'm sure you will do great!! X

Gained a whopping 8lbs :( Had a week off plan, night out, lots of crap and generally just being bad, back on plan now, I know I can do it, Just got to stick to it lol!xx

H i Chrissy, yes you can and well done coming back after your blip! I am also returning I lost just over 7 stone between Oct 11 and May 12 but had put on 23lb so started on 2nd Jan again, so far have lost 17lb in the last two weeks which I am really please with! YOU CAN DO THIS! i look forward to seeing how you are doing? Take care we can all keep each other going! x

Been good all day yesterday and today (so far) 11 weeks and 5 days to go! Looking at it like that sucks, But in reality, 12 weeks out of my life is nothing compared to what I'll have when I've lost the weight!xx

Been good all day yesterday and today (so far) 11 weeks and 5 days to go! Looking at it like that sucks, But in reality, 12 weeks out of my life is nothing compared to what I'll have when I've lost the weight!xx

You've done really well so far Chrissy keep it up! This is also my second time on CWP me and my mummy are doing it together we were going onto our 3rd week and the snow stopped the delivery of the cambridge products and we couldn't make it to the salon where my consultant runs from so we are following slimming world this week.

I'm surprised at how much I miss the shakes lol I thought I would of loved to be eating again but I hate the feeling of being bloated so hopefully if we are super good this week we wont have put on too much, back on friday to get the WI and start again saturday xx

So far so good, hot bath and an early night i think as the fridge is calling me!xx

So far so good, hot bath and an early night i think as the fridge is calling me!xx

Yeah I find lots of early nights and baths help get the night in I also do lots of beautifying nails, tan etc kills the time.

I'm going up tonight to get my CWP products and starting tomorrow not going to get weighed untill next friday to give me a boost ;)

I also found reading the cambridge success stories helps as it reminds you why you're doing it and looking at clothes that you used to fit in keeps you motivated :D xx

Still going strong ladies :) The fella keeps helping himself to my lemon bars.... Kill the fella? :p How we all getting on?xx

Good luck for weigh in! Let s know how you get on :) xx

Yeah Chrissy I like the lemon bars too they are nice I have found the chocolate ones really nice again I used to hate them!lol We went and got our shakes again so started again on thursday so we are on day 2 going strong going to get weighed next thursday hoping for a good loss. xx

Back