Im back again!

1st day of week 2. i'm still very motivated and i find doing the november challange will keep me on the straight and narrow - well thats the plan anyway :) I hope everyone else is doing well today xx

Yeah the challenges are great. I had to lose 3.5 lb to meet mine last wk but didnt think i had a hope, but i went for longer walks every day and true enough i lost the 3.5lb. Best of luck to you for the rest of the wk x x

Glad you're doing well, Gem - Being stuck at my parents house again at 24 years old is taking it's toll and tensions are fraying - Is the sort of day I'd turn to the chocolate. Must resist.

Nooooooooo. Come on here if you think you will hit the choc nd we will keep you on the straight and narrow x x

Hi Girls,
I hope you are all having a better day today than yesterday :) Well done Goose on your loss. I'm hoping the bank holiday this weekend wont affect me too much!! Realfireflies - go for a walk instead of reaching for the food. It will make you feel better to get out of the house for a while.

Keep ur chin up realfireflies and step away from the chocolate - will only make u feel worse!! Read a good book or a mag with a highlights choc to take ur mind off things xx

Good day so far for me. Stuck to points and been gym. Out at Halloween party tonight and made up my own lil plate of ww food so I don't have any buffet. All good intentions - hope they don't slip after a wine or 2!! X

Well guys, I did go out. Came home with a multi-pack of chocolate, some Tesco Finest scones (one of my vices!), shortbread.. the works. Cracked into one scone but avoided the rest so far! Have put them in an out-of-sight box as a points-left-over treat... Let's hope that works!

Well done for stopping at one Hun! Paint ur nails, pluck ur eyebrows, write a Christmas list, anything to take ur mind off it xxx

Hi Girls,
I hope you are all having a better day today than yesterday :) Well done Goose on your loss. I'm hoping the bank holiday this weekend wont affect me too much!! Realfireflies - go for a walk instead of reaching for the food. It will make you feel better to get out of the house for a while.

Ah thanks a million. I was surprised but delighted. Good luck over the weekend. We are aving visitors and no doubt they will get chinese but i cut extra chips tonight to oven cook tomorrow to avoid temptation . The joys of it lol

Back