I'm back again

So I have been weighed this morning. Put on 2lb since last Saturday (Christmas eve). So my start weight for 2017 is 18st 11.8 and I will take it from there. Fresh start. X

do not worry about the 2lbs love it will come off before you know it love x x x

Hi how are you? Sorry to read how things are in your life at the moment. Just wanted to say I think you are amazing for focusing on losing weight too with everything else you have going , stay strong and take care x Try not to worry about little gains, I have put on weight 3 times since being on this diet and it has disappeared again quickly, ups and downs are normal and you have a really positive attitude :) Btw I don't know what ball you were off to in that dress but it looks stunning in pic so am sure you looked great x Best of luck for 2017

Hey. Thanks Chez.

Vintage girl - I'm not too bad thanks. Things in life right now are tolerable. It's odd. We have to keep going with a massive cloud over our heads. However having things to focus on helps. It takes my mind off things. I'll be happy when I get back down to where I was. I love te dress. Should arrive in the next few days. Have a great new year too.

First day 100% on track. I've been hungry today but I'll keep going. X

hi love here if you need me hun x x x x

hi hun
hows your day going today x x

Had a lovely day at school. Food wise failing miserably. Just can't seem to get back on it right now. X

you will i promise its just getting out of the festive season give it time your head will be back in the zone we are here to support you whatever happens love x x x

Chezzie is spot on the money hun - it's hard after Christmas, especially as we all tend to eat more, but you'll get back in focus and then there will be no stopping you! x

Thanks. Messed up again today. Tomorrow is weigh in. I'll take it from tgere

do not worry this is new day a new week coming up we can do this hun x x x

Definitely downwards. Time of the month has just begun too. I always put on the week before and I just want to eat the week before. Hoping to smash it this week x

you will im here to support you we going to have a good loss we going to support each other and at xmas well will be thinking wow we look great x x x sending hugs and support (((((hugs)))))

Back