i'm back.......again....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4busybee, 5 January 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Unfortunately have had a really cr*p time lately, lost my mum in law on the 14th Dec to liver cancer, we only knew she had it for 1 week so it was usch a shock to all of us. I was really close to her and saw her evry day so its a huge void in my life. We have young children as well so its been very hard for them to accept, she was only 62 and we feel like we have been robbed.

Anyway as you can imagine cambridge has bee right out of the window, but i am back. I went to see my cdc last night and she was fab, have gained loads but never mind am started today like the first time with new tracker etc. I know this can work for me as i have done so well on it before so here i go again, i am sure i will be posting on here loads and hopefully will be posting lots of great losses.

Lots of love Busy XX

Stardreamer likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    So sorry to hear about your sad news. You must be devastated: 62 is no age at all :(

It's understandable your diet fell by the wayside - you had far bigger things to be concerned about.

Sending my condolences and cyber hugs your way x

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hey...welcome back...sorry to hear about your MIL....must've come as such a shock to you all.

Best of luck with your restart hun!

5. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Really sorry to hear about your loss, it must be so hard.

Take care and good luck
    Tania xx

6. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It is such a shock when someone you love passes away, especially at Christmas time. I realy feel for you.

Well done for re-starting CD!! It will probably help you to focus on something other than grief. I wish you lots of luck. Just take each day at a time and keep posting on here.
    xx

7. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey hun! I'm sorry you've had a hard time & I'm also sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back!!! :)

8. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Hi ya Busy, well done for giving it another shot!

Sorry to hear you awful news about MIL, i too lost my Nan recently, so know to an extent what you're going through, but she was very old and very ill. To only have a week to prepare must have been terrible. And at such a young age too...(((Hugs)))

9. Velvetisis

Velvetisis Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hello. Im a newcomer but read your post and was moved. Welcome back to the diet.

10. kinkysex

kinkysex Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    big hugs sorry to hear about your sad news, take everyday as it comes and just try your hardest sweetie we are all here for you................
    good luck

kim x

11. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So sorry to hear about your lost, it must be awful.

Good luck with CD, I'm sure you're going to do incredibly well on it! <<hug>>

12. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Oh Busybee, so sorry to hear such awful news, which must have been even more shocking with no time to prepare. I hope you and your family are beginning to feel a little better and that your children are coping ok. Well done for getting back on to your plan at a time when you can't be feeling like it. Stil I am sure it is good for you to be doing something that feels like normal and I am sure your MIL would be extremely proud of you.

Lots of love,

Barbxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.