i'm back.......again....

4busybee

Unfortunately have had a really cr*p time lately, lost my mum in law on the 14th Dec to liver cancer, we only knew she had it for 1 week so it was usch a shock to all of us. I was really close to her and saw her evry day so its a huge void in my life. We have young children as well so its been very hard for them to accept, she was only 62 and we feel like we have been robbed.

Anyway as you can imagine cambridge has bee right out of the window, but i am back. I went to see my cdc last night and she was fab, have gained loads but never mind am started today like the first time with new tracker etc. I know this can work for me as i have done so well on it before so here i go again, i am sure i will be posting on here loads and hopefully will be posting lots of great losses.

Lots of love Busy XX

So sorry to hear about your sad news. You must be devastated: 62 is no age at all :(

It's understandable your diet fell by the wayside - you had far bigger things to be concerned about.

Sending my condolences and cyber hugs your way x

Really sorry to hear about your loss, it must be so hard.

Take care and good luck
Tania xx

It is such a shock when someone you love passes away, especially at Christmas time. I realy feel for you.

Well done for re-starting CD!! It will probably help you to focus on something other than grief. I wish you lots of luck. Just take each day at a time and keep posting on here.
xx

Unfortunately have had a really cr*p time lately, lost my mum in law on the 14th Dec to liver cancer, we only knew she had it for 1 week so it was usch a shock to all of us. I was really close to her and saw her evry day so its a huge void in my life. We have young children as well so its been very hard for them to accept, she was only 62 and we feel like we have been robbed.

Anyway as you can imagine cambridge has bee right out of the window, but i am back. I went to see my cdc last night and she was fab, have gained loads but never mind am started today like the first time with new tracker etc. I know this can work for me as i have done so well on it before so here i go again, i am sure i will be posting on here loads and hopefully will be posting lots of great losses.

Lots of love Busy XX

Hey hun! I'm sorry you've had a hard time & I'm also sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back!!! :)

Hi ya Busy, well done for giving it another shot!

Sorry to hear you awful news about MIL, i too lost my Nan recently, so know to an extent what you're going through, but she was very old and very ill. To only have a week to prepare must have been terrible. And at such a young age too...(((Hugs)))

Hello. Im a newcomer but read your post and was moved. Welcome back to the diet.

big hugs sorry to hear about your sad news, take everyday as it comes and just try your hardest sweetie we are all here for you................
good luck

kim x

Oh Busybee, so sorry to hear such awful news, which must have been even more shocking with no time to prepare. I hope you and your family are beginning to feel a little better and that your children are coping ok. Well done for getting back on to your plan at a time when you can't be feeling like it. Stil I am sure it is good for you to be doing something that feels like normal and I am sure your MIL would be extremely proud of you.

Lots of love,

Barbxxxxxx

Back