I'm back and another question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmadebra, 6 May 2008 Social URL.

1. emmadebra

emmadebra Full Member

Hi all!

I'm back-hated not being able to get on here over the bank hol. Hope you had a good one!

Gosh got some much catching up on posts to do!

Well it did 'all go to pot' this weekend, yes I 'cheated', and feel so guilty about this esp in my first week! I felt so lathargic at one point and just had to eat something so had a chicken salad for dinner. Felt so much better for it and I knew I had to do something as I don't just have myself to look after I have a 2 year old Daughter.

I am hoping that won't affect my weight loos to much but we will see tonight.

Determined to go this week round with out eating and going to try v hard and get the 3 sachets down me everyday as I think this might have been some of the problem.

Just one thing-I woke up on Sunday bleeding and still am, seems as though I'm having my period. Thing is I am on the pill and my period is not for another 2 weeks. Did this happen to anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

I read on the LT forum about the same thing happening. Apparently it is not uncommon when you are on a LCD. Lots of people confirmed this and things will settle back down when you have returned to eating more. I wouldn't worry. Obviously if you get any bad tummy pains I would go and get yourself checked out. Take care x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.