I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

Elle - glad the do went well x

Jim - happy to make you laugh x

Morning elle, what's the news then love.

Wahooooo-na malooooona rabooooona. I don't understand it either but just go with it! It's true indeed, I am 12st 12 1/4lbs :D I believe that is exactly 4lb loss! (Probably more like water retention loss but I don't care - it's what the scales say now I care about:p)

Think I'm going to enjoy changing my ticker on this grey Tuesday morning, before an almighty meeting later.... xx

P.s. WHERE. IS. PUGGS?

nice one elle, great stuff love.

Puggs? don't know probably playing with his skirt. ;)

Morning elle, how are you today love?

I disappeared to Spain for a good few days with my skirt!

Hi mate, did you have a good time?

Absolutely outstanding sir! Was over playing at a Celtic Festival (Festival de Ortigeuira) and the last day combined with Spain winning the world cup! Was absolutely out of this world!

Sounds amazing Pugso - but you were absent when Elle was looking for you - How could you? x

Absolutely outstanding sir! Was over playing at a Celtic Festival (Festival de Ortigeuira) and the last day combined with Spain winning the world cup! Was absolutely out of this world!

Great stuff Pugg, so you are into folk as well. Sounds like you had a great time mate.

Oh dear, you girls are so needy. :D

Is that a criticism Jim? Be very careful how you answer that one, we're scoring points x

I'm on the naughty step already Gem, how could it get any worse ;)

We'll think of something Jim. Be afraid, be very afraid...... Oh dear, I'm not very good at menacing am I x

Back