I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

Spot on puggs, I'f I'm going away or I know there is a night out looming I go on to strict induction to shed a few before the day, that helps me.

Spot on puggs, I'f I'm going away or I know there is a night out looming I go on to strict induction to shed a few before the day, that helps me.

The beauty of being at goal for you Jim :cool: That would be my plan when there but was more than happy to do it in reverse this time.

The eating was fine, and I did lots of walking. It was the beer in litre glasses that got me! And with the heat and having been playing during the day I think we could have been drinking them as fast as we would do pints here :rolleyes:

ah Beer, yes, it gets me every time mate. :D

I was going to stick to vodka but they didn't seem to believe in diet coke where I was!

LOL Puggs :D

Morning elle

LOL Puggs :D

Morning elle

I'm not even kidding Jim! You could get these big coke cups of spirit and mixer for 9 euro that they basically mixed half and half and would get you mangled.

But they didn't have any diet coke, only bottles of normal coke so I stuck to the beer.

Looking back I probably would have been better off with a few full fat cokes

Morning all! Puggs if you like beer go to Croatia! Ozjusko Pivo. Trust. It's the most awesome beer ever, dude. Maybe more so than the Cyprus great - Keo.

I'm ok today, seem to be a lb down this morning but I'm not hedging my bets or counting my chickens or printing out season tickets for the premiership before the end of the season. Know what I'm saying? Eh? EH? ;)

xx

LOL puuggs

Morning elle, yes Keo is the best. :)

Do a very nice brandy as well.

Hey folks, so I did weigh myself this morning. Averaging out at 12st 12 1/4. Looks like I've lost about a pound and a half of my 2 1/2 lb squatters. Not like I'm trying that much. I really must TRY HARDER. Come on me. Come on. To be fair this morning I thought about how when I first got weighed in 2005 at a weightwatchers meeting I was 15st 12 1/2. It's taken me 5 years to lose 3 stone! Wow, I'm a slow loser.

xxx

I'm just thinking out loud here - I want to rid myself of 14lbs of squatter weight. Those naughty ******* are sitting on my bust and back and I want them out of here. Once they're gone, the remaining 9lb loss will be duly discussed. If I feel I need it, I'll let you all know. My gut feeling is that I'll be happy in my dress tipping the scales at 11st 12lbs. I think that, perhaps, I'll still be a size 14 (as it takes me a heck of a long time going down in sizes, being a tall lass) but I don't care as, hopefully, I'll look a little more slender. It's just that I've seen a heck of a lot of brides walking down the isle looking gaunt and stupidly thin. Or just gaunt and tired from losing too much weight - if that makes sense. I want to look radiant and I want to LOOK LIKE ME. :)

x

You'll be radiant elle.

You're onto it Girl - Go evict the little blighters x

Ohhh yes, I also forgot to mention that I shall now be weighing on Fridays again. It sounds like a way out but it's far easier not coming straight out of the weekend and weighing then. I shall start from this Friday and see what happens.

Much love folks. xxx

That's why I always weighed on a Saturday morning elle, but Friday is probably even better.

Hahaha. Exactly Jim. Oh, by the way, I remembered you drink at a pub on the Jockey Road? My wedding dress is from a shop - red rose bridal - just off the Jockey Road! Funny...

Oh yes, on Boldmere road elle

Yay, Elle - You're a Friday Girl - you can weigh in on the Friday Girls thread x

and have you weighed in yet then elle?

Back