I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

We sure do - two lovely brides x

Seconded!

Yesterday I ate FAR TOO MUCH. I'm pretty sure of it. Not necessarily during the day. But at night Chris mum cooked pretty much everything she had in the freezer with chips and salad and pitta bread and this tasty greek dish of courgettes with scrambled egg. I only had a few chips but apparently had a craving for pitta bread! Plus I had half a southern fried butterfly breast thingy, 2 bits of scampi, a bit too much of the courgettes with salad and a bit of yoghurt. That is not the dinner of a girl trying to lose weight. Well, anyway, my motivation dipped slightly yesterday. My spine was giving me a lot of pain and, although I said I'd go for a walk, I ended up just having a bath and getting into bed.

Ah well, here's to moving on! xx

Hi elle, we all have days like that love, you'll be fine.

That dress is beautiful! I can only hope I look halfway as good as you do come Christmas when I start trying to find mine! :)

Wow, thank you so much Fray. That's really nice of you! Can't believe you lost 12lb in the first 4 weeks that's incredible!

I have some good news: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OFFER ACCEPTED ON A HOUUUUUUUUUUUSE!! AFTER 7 MONTHS OF LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww! That's brilliant! A wedding and a house! Fairytale!! hehe. xx

Your dress is just GORGEOUS!!!! you look stunning in it! xxx

Morning! :wavey:

Hey folks, I ordered my dress today! Except it's not the one in the pic lol. I found a new one today and loved it more! The woman that measured me told me that according to the measurements I'm a 16 bust, 14 waist and 12 hips. Top heavy or what. We've ordered a 16 as I wanted to make sure my boobs were covered and sorted. The rest will be brought in. My back & my arms! It's my back & my arms I hate.

Anyway I haven't managed to weigh myself as I've not been at home, & tomorrow morning I won't be either.. :S It'll be Wednesday before i manage to weigh in. I'm not waiting for good news though - I've had a bad week. And tonight Chris and I took my sisters out for Thai as they're off on holiday on Thursday for a good month or so and we thought we'd treat them. Plus I've had a craving for Chocolate. To be frank, I haven't actually eaten too much of the choccy stuff but I've had a few bites here and there and I don't feel like I should have done.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, night night folks. xx

Morning elle, nothing wrong with your shape love, nothing at all.

Believe - she is one lovely looking, warm and vibrant human being - she just doesn't realise it x

Morning all! Oi you guuuuys haha, I love you all but stop being so nice to me. You cause me to blush... :sign0007: a bit like this except without the sign.

Regarding the wedding dress, I'm thinking that I will wait till when I go and have a fitting and then take some photos and post them. You'll be waiting a while...mu-ha-ha-haaaaaa xx

All right you old boot - is that any better? :p

LOL, LMAO

Back