I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

Sounds very energetic Elle x

Morning elle love. :)

Hi ya folks! I truly am rubbish! Wedding prep is seriously heavy at the moment but thought I'd come on and give you an update. The time is drawing near for me to have my dress fitting - the next couple of weeks actually!. Thanks to the fact that they write down your measurements when they..measure you up for your dress, I was able to check and see if I have lost anything at all since last July, haha. Turns out I have, which is cool. Measurements were:

Bust - 42
Under Bust - 33
Waist - 32 1/2
Hips - 40
Below? Hip - 41 1/2

Now:

Bust - 39 1/2
Under Bust - 32
Waist - 31 1/2
Hips - 38
Below Hips - 40

I'm quite happy as I'm basically eating what I want, I've just managed to curb my old diet. I have breakfast every morning, usually sugar free alpen or branflakes, I have something low calorie for lunch like a salad or low cal sandwich or soup and only snack on fruit/low fat yoghurt when I'm hungry. It's only when I get home that I lose self control. Chocolate is my weakness haha. Oh well, at least I'm exercising twice a week with zumba and I do my own exercises every night without fail. I think it's become a sort of habit now.

I did that woman's exercise vid on Saturday, whatsername, Claire Nasir. The one where you're supposed to lose 1000 cals a pop. OH MY LORDY LORD. I pulled every muscle in my body! My inner thighs are still painful haha.

Not long to go now till the big day so I can't wait - got to get some photos up for you guys! xxx

Morning Stranger, you've done well, what a slim waist you have. How are you feeling love?

Lovely to see you back with us Elle - we've missed you lots x

I need some form of catch up Gem as I went over to your diary and was flabbergasted. However, at least I could comment on the sunshine haha! Have you hurt yourself?

Thanks Jim, although having checked UK size charts, apparently 32 inch waist is a size 16. I haven't been a 16 in a while so I don't exactly understand but I'm not thinking about it. Haha.

Elle - I fell down the stairs 2 Saturdays ago - gave Mr Stone, Mr Taz and Taz a big shock. I fell with my knee bent behind me and bruised the bone on one foot and badly sprained the ankle that was up behind me. I also stretched all the tendons and ligaments and hurt my leg generally and my hip and back. I also have an achey neck, shoulders and arms but otherwise I'm in fine form :p

Last week the joke was that I didn't have a leg to stand on, this week its "Oh you look as though you've only got one toilet roll stuck up yer bum, not two!" Well, How Rude!!! x

a 32 is supposed to be a 16 elle, how odd

No way!!! I'm a 16/18 and I certainly haven't got a 32" waist (I wish!)

Great to see you back Elle, the date is fast approaching!

About what, Gem? :p

Ahh you poor thing - you fell with your leg bent behind you?! Practising ballet on the stairs again Gem? We've already had our little chat about that one now haven't we? :p Hehe. You just relax and let yourself recover :)

Yeah Taz, I'm pretty sure 16's are now too big for me. I'm an all round 14 to be honest, although my bust lets me down sometimes and can't quite squeeze in. Ah well ;) x

Are you back on the board for good now elle?

That's nice elle, we like having you around love.

About what, Gem? :p

Ahh you poor thing - you fell with your leg bent behind you?! Practising ballet on the stairs again Gem? We've already had our little chat about that one now haven't we? :p Hehe. You just relax and let yourself recover :)

Ah... You should have seen the pirouette Elle - pity about the finale :p x

That's nice elle, we like having you around love.

We certainly do :) x

Yes we do! And we want to hear all about the run up to the big day and of course we can't wait to see the pictures after!

Will you be smashing plates at your wedding?

Back