I'm back, and need to lose 2 more stone. I MUST I MUST.

Morning folks! I doubt it Taz. The reception venues don't like us wrecking their dinner sets much ;) x

Spoilsports!!!

I know Gem, who cares about having to spend more money on more dishes? How could they stop us from fulfilling our tradition?! Pshhhh...

I would be Greek for that tradition alone! What do we Brits get? Paper plates and plastic cups. Borrrrrrrrring

We do get to put our pinkies int the air though Taz x

Hiya folks! Had to pick up the bosse's wife's flowers today. Very nice indeedy. We shall see whether Chris has thought about valentine's day later hahaha.

How are we today?
xx

I'm fine elle, we don't do Valentines here, well not since we got married anyway

We don't bother eighter - its very commercial isn't it x

There must have been a reason why you chose valentine's day to have your wedding though Taz ;) I think it's nice. It's one day in the year when you can let someone know how much you love them and spoil them. You tend to forget the little things when you're with someone constantly.

Chris got me a bunch of roses and we shared a double decker duo haha. We both love double deckers and used to buy them for each other when we were friends as a present or when the other was feeling upset. So I suppose good ol' double decker has sentimental value in this relationship haha.

I got him a box of Guylian as they're his favourites. Joyful for me too as I can't stand them so I haven't eaten any lol.

Problem with Chris is that it's his bday tomorrow so it's 2 lots of card, 2 lots of presents hahaha. xxx

We did celebrate in the end - OH took me out for a meal but we don't really do the card and pressie thing for Valentines Day x

Hi elle,

I chose Jan 31st as it was easy to remeber. ;)

We chose it so it meant more than just a commercial exercise! It's also easy for people to remember and EVERYONE celebrates with us!!!

Back