I'm back and now a MRS!!

pineapple

Silver Member
Hello everyone! Thats me back a married woman now! We had an absolute fabulous time and the Elysium Hotel is out of this world, by far the best hotel I've ever been too and all our 42 guests agree. The wedding was beautiful and more than we could have asked for. I dont have our wedding pics as of yet but I am gonna go onto my cousins bebo page and nick some of hers to post for you guys!

I did well in cyprus with diet and only gained 4 lbs the whole week we were there, then we we went to edinburgh for 2 nights and i have gained 9lbs! argh! On hol I ate fruit and veg every single day then the secnd am back on scottish soil am pigng out - must be the fresh air!! Anyway am gonna go back to salads and fruit and try and get back to 11 stone with that, if it does not go well, I'll get back on the shakes and get to 11 stone that way.

Hows everyone gettng on?
x

Congratulations Pineapple!!! Wow, sounds like you had an amazing wedding!!! Cant wait for pics!!! I think 9lb is justified considering it was your wedding!! Pics, pics, pics.....xxxxxx

Massive congratulations to you and the O/H, glad you had a nice time x

first of all lillie -WOO HOO look at you, i think you have been at the sexercise as well eh!! you are bloody stunning! well done you! i've only been on here about 10 mins and am already thinkng am gon g back on the shakes to get back done to what i was, i am not liking feeling so bloated...

i have stole some of my cousins pics of the wedding and put a few on the gallery bitty - hope its worked alright? out professinal ones are fab and we look like pair of models - worth every penny and so chuffed we pushed the boat out for the photographer - i'm waiting for my disc to be sent but will post more once they arrive.

as for being married, it doesna feel any different, although alan seems to be playng a protectve hubby this last few days and is all lovey dubby!! having one last night of relaxed diet tonight then tmorro back to business, weather thats shakes or normal diet, i'll decide through the course of tonight!! xxx

thanks gary - wow 100lbs loss, wel done, oh no am drawing more and more to the shakes! alan is gonna kill me!

yeah your prob right, am back to work n monday, so i'll see how i get on until then with loads of healthy options, stocked up today in asda already! When I was in cyprus I found it really easy to bee good - except for the drink! its just since i've been back home! argh! did you see some of our pics in the gallery?

Ha! Trust you! of course he was a true scotsman! I think there were about 11 of the men wearing kilts out of about 20 men so it was good turn out for th kilts with beng away from home. We had 42 guests out there with us, was loads of work in the run up to the wedding trying to gt round everyone so we are already plannig our next oliday as we never really got time to relax - wold change it for anything tho!
x

right well i best go make me and husbands supper! lol!!! speak soon - wish me luck with shifting these ugly lbs fast!xxx

Congratulations! Glad it all went well for you, your photos look amazing can't wait for my turn now. I've been feelin fedup with shakes lately but theyve really spurred me on thankyou. I bet you felt really great in your dress after losing so much well done!

Congratulations again hun! I am so pleased for you, glad you had a great time. Off to take a peek at the pics, bet you looked gorge hun xxx

Aww lovely pics hun, i really love Cyprus and it look great in the pics! Well done hun on losing all that weight in time..i know it wasnt easy! xx

Welcome back Mrs Pineapple! Glad you had a ball!

Congratulations, both on your weight loss and the wedding. What a lovely romantic place to get married. Glad to hear you had a great time.

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!

Hope you had a fantastic time. I'm sure you did!!

I can't wait to see the pictures. Don't worry about the weight gain, as long as you had an amazing time, LT is always here to shift those stubborn few lbs.

Welcome back Mrs!!! Congratulations to you and your new Husband. Its a great feeling isn't it???!! Don't be worrying about the weight just yet, relax and enjoy. I mean it isn't as if you don't know the drill. Delighted to have you back, you look beautiful in the pics, dress fab, even though half of it had to be removed with alterations!!!!! WELL DONE YOU!!

Back