Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back and now a MRS!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pineapple, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Hello everyone! Thats me back a married woman now! We had an absolute fabulous time and the Elysium Hotel is out of this world, by far the best hotel I've ever been too and all our 42 guests agree. The wedding was beautiful and more than we could have asked for. I dont have our wedding pics as of yet but I am gonna go onto my cousins bebo page and nick some of hers to post for you guys!

I did well in cyprus with diet and only gained 4 lbs the whole week we were there, then we we went to edinburgh for 2 nights and i have gained 9lbs! argh! On hol I ate fruit and veg every single day then the secnd am back on scottish soil am pigng out - must be the fresh air!! Anyway am gonna go back to salads and fruit and try and get back to 11 stone with that, if it does not go well, I'll get back on the shakes and get to 11 stone that way.

Hows everyone gettng on?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    glad u had fab time , bet u looked stunning ,cant wait 2 c pics , that weight will soon come off hun all here 4 ya xxx

4. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations Pineapple!!! Wow, sounds like you had an amazing wedding!!! Cant wait for pics!!! I think 9lb is justified considering it was your wedding!! Pics, pics, pics.....xxxxxx

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi hun and welcome back you will have to sexercise that weight off,so after all the worry everything was perfect ,im so happy for you ,so how does it feel to be someones wife ???

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Massive congratulations to you and the O/H, glad you had a nice time x

7. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    first of all lillie -WOO HOO look at you, i think you have been at the sexercise as well eh!! you are bloody stunning! well done you! i've only been on here about 10 mins and am already thinkng am gon g back on the shakes to get back done to what i was, i am not liking feeling so bloated...

i have stole some of my cousins pics of the wedding and put a few on the gallery bitty - hope its worked alright? out professinal ones are fab and we look like pair of models - worth every penny and so chuffed we pushed the boat out for the photographer - i'm waiting for my disc to be sent but will post more once they arrive.

as for being married, it doesna feel any different, although alan seems to be playng a protectve hubby this last few days and is all lovey dubby!! having one last night of relaxed diet tonight then tmorro back to business, weather thats shakes or normal diet, i'll decide through the course of tonight!! xxx

8. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    thanks gary - wow 100lbs loss, wel done, oh no am drawing more and more to the shakes! alan is gonna kill me!

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    give yourself a break hun and stop worring when you get back to reality your weight will proberly stable out,if not then theres always LT,id wait til your back at work before you start worrying xx

10. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    just had a noisy ,wow hun you look beautiful ,loving the kilts too,so did he or didnt he ???

11. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    yeah your prob right, am back to work n monday, so i'll see how i get on until then with loads of healthy options, stocked up today in asda already! When I was in cyprus I found it really easy to bee good - except for the drink! its just since i've been back home! argh! did you see some of our pics in the gallery?

12. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Ha! Trust you! of course he was a true scotsman! I think there were about 11 of the men wearing kilts out of about 20 men so it was good turn out for th kilts with beng away from home. We had 42 guests out there with us, was loads of work in the run up to the wedding trying to gt round everyone so we are already plannig our next oliday as we never really got time to relax - wold change it for anything tho!
    x

13. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i did we posted at the same time xx

14. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    right well i best go make me and husbands supper! lol!!! speak soon - wish me luck with shifting these ugly lbs fast!xxx

15. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Congratulations! Glad it all went well for you, your photos look amazing can't wait for my turn now. I've been feelin fedup with shakes lately but theyve really spurred me on thankyou. I bet you felt really great in your dress after losing so much well done!

16. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations again hun! I am so pleased for you, glad you had a great time. Off to take a peek at the pics, bet you looked gorge hun xxx

17. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww lovely pics hun, i really love Cyprus and it look great in the pics! Well done hun on losing all that weight in time..i know it wasnt easy! xx

18. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Mrs Pineapple! Glad you had a ball!

19. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations, both on your weight loss and the wedding. What a lovely romantic place to get married. Glad to hear you had a great time.

20. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!

Hope you had a fantastic time. I'm sure you did!!

I can't wait to see the pictures. Don't worry about the weight gain, as long as you had an amazing time, LT is always here to shift those stubborn few lbs.

21. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Mrs!!! Congratulations to you and your new Husband. Its a great feeling isn't it???!! Don't be worrying about the weight just yet, relax and enjoy. I mean it isn't as if you don't know the drill. Delighted to have you back, you look beautiful in the pics, dress fab, even though half of it had to be removed with alterations!!!!! WELL DONE YOU!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.