I'm back and now a MRS!!

Congratulations hun .....glad all things went well

Congratulations you look stunning in your pictures! I love hearing about weddings mine is in 13weeks time having my banns read out on sunday. I need a full report on your day!

Congrarulations again hun x

congratulations pineapple!!!
cannot believe you've done it...hasn't this year flown!
your pics are fab and it sounds and looks like you had a fabulously gorgeous time!
:) xx

Well guys and girls! I have tried to lose some off this holiday weight this week with healthy eating but its nae happening and I keep thinking just do lipo and it'll be off before you know it and you can enjoy summmer better! Lipo is contstantly on my brain and am prob not giving healthy eating a real chance and so am starting again today. I have gained a whole stone since before the wedding and totally feeling it - I was sickened yesterday when I asked a friend if she could HONESTLY tell I had gained weight. She said yes she could a little bitty! Well that was enough for me! No way am I letting myself get back to where I was, so its time to sort this out before its too late!

Starting weight today 12st 2 lbs! The worrying thing is I actually only gained 4 of those lbs whilst on holiday, I have gained the rest being back home - argh! I never did the refeed proberly before going to the wedding so I suppose that never helped either!

Hears to day 1 x

You know you can do it hun. There is nothing more annoying then losing weight you've already lost, but I'm sure all of us have been there with you and had to do what you are doing now. For me the life saver has been WW desserts. I crave sweet food so being able to have a WW choc brownie (the frozen one) has kept the craving away. I have my cupboards filled with WW biscuits and only eat them. I've not eaten a 'normal' choc biscuit since I've been maintaining...just lots of WW ones.

Good luck hun...you'll take it off in no time at all.xxx

Good luck with the healthy eating

ooooww Just read another post by you and you are back on LT!! Sorry hun, from your post above I thought you were on healthy eating....dont eat the WW desserts then LOL. Save them for maintainance.
xx

yeah starting shakes again the day, i'm finding am not giving healthy eating a real chance as am contstantly thinking how fast lio is. plan tp shift the extra weight to get down to my lightest then it'll be healthy eating!
x

He says its up to me and will support whatever I decide. He knows am hating feeling fatter. Also am only wantign to get back to what I was so that should only be 2 weeks! x

Back