I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Feeling more positive today. ...had a good sleep last night!

I know that work will still be difficult but as I'm not leaving I need to make the best of it!

I've booked Friday off so have a few 4 day weeks coming up through may which will definitely help!

Planning a nice long walk tonight as my daughter is at her dad's!

I don't think I'm in for a loss this week but I'm fine with that as I'm very close to my goal. ...to be honest I'd be very happy to stay at my current weight now. ...only trying to lose a little bit more as a buffer for the bad weeks!

Hope everyone else is ok x

Hope you have a good day - it's not easy when work is tough. Hope you can help the directors to come up with a plan. It is harder to go back if you are off with stress but taking some time to breathe and work out coping strategies is a good idea. Take care

Is this a general forum or a personal diary - apparently I've been posting on a personal diary and I've been moaned at which has really upset me - so just checking?

Thanks - happier with a general forum. It's not even the person whose thread it is that moaned. You know when you are down (or due on) these things hurt just that bit more - I'm sat at home in tears which is totally pathetic as it's was a pretty low key moan. I've been on and off here for years and not had an issue. I don't really want my own personal diary thread - happy with group threads so I'll stick to those. Thank you :)

Oh LoveHate, I've just been for a look and you clearly didn't realise it was Cat's diary you were posting in. I'm sure Cat didn't mind as she is lovely.

Perhaps the other's who noticed might have done better to drop you a quiet PM as we all know when a thread is busy we don't always read all the comments. I think most of them were being quite nice about trying to point out your mistake to you. I wouldn't take it to heart, but maybe it would be worth just popping on in a few days when you are feeling better and explaining/apologising.

In the meantime feel free to post away in this thread.

I have my own diary but to be honest I hardly ever post in it.

We all post our ramblings in here so don't worry about it!

I read a few of the comments that others put in cats thread too. I think she put it very nicely though so don't worry about offending anyone.

Please don't let it upset you, you made a genuine mistake and I'm sure people will realise that x

Hi guys, how is everyone?

I lost half a pound last week which was ridiculous as I had stuffed my face with pizza all week!!

Trying to be good for the next few days before I go for a big afternon tea on Friday for my Birthday.

Hi all,

My life is crazy at the moment!

I've switched to maintenance as pretty much where I want to be. ...aiming for 1800 calories a day and letting exercise take care of the last few ounces!

I am about to put my house up for sale which is keeping me busy at the moment!

Work is hectic too!

Well done on your loss. ... happy birthday for Friday!

Its mine that day too...going to see a mortgage advisor in the morning *yawn* then out for lunch and then my daughter wants to go bowling in the evening! !!!!

Back