I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Juice good today - one more to have - tasty so will add juice into my food plan and my eldest who is 10 liked them too which is good news!

Back from holiday now. ...expecting a gain this week back on plan now though so hopefully I'll lose it quickly!

Hi Bex, I wondered where you were!

I hopped on the scales this morning and I have lost 2 of the 3 lb I put on over the weekend so hopefully I can sandpaper a bit more off before tomorrow and manage a STS

This morning showed 5lbs on....tomorrow is official weigh in so I'm aiming for 2 hours of exercise!

I think if it goes on quick it comes off quick. ...I hope that theory works for me!

Day 2 juice plan done and went to the gym - pilates was tough but it has been a few weeks and I don't suppose juice is a great exercise food! Enjoying the juice though I'll definitely pick my favourite and have them regularly

Back from holiday now. ...expecting a gain this week  back on plan now though so hopefully I'll lose it quickly!

That's what hols are for - hope u enjoyed ur break. I usually find that if I get back on plan immediately after a gain - it comes off pretty quickly - hope it does for u!

Have u ever read/heard that when we increase what eat after dieting for a period - then return to the diet - that's a positive thing to do as it increases the metabolism - don't know if that's true?!

I'm away for a few days - hotel dinner menu was 5 courses AAAAH! I just had 2 courses - Cold Cuts (of meat) Salad and a gooseberry tart and chantilly cream - diet coke! not brill but could have been a lot worse!

Day 2 juice plan done and went to the gym - pilates was tough but it has been a few weeks and I don't suppose juice is a great exercise food! Enjoying the juice though I'll definitely pick my favourite and have them regularly

Hats off to u! Ur putting urself thro the mill - hope u lose loads - like Pony - I wouldn't survive long on juice! xx

Upndown - it is supposed to be true, Chris Powell describes it well - google him - so after my juice plan ill go back to carb cycling and Saturday cheat day as he says this is best for metabolism.

2.6lb gain for me this week - fully expected and totally deserved - considering yesterday showed a 5lb gain i'm pretty pleased with it!

Working hard to shift it asap!!!!

Ha ha no deffo couldn't do the juice thing if it meant I was excited about a banana and a yoghurt lol.

Weigh in tonight for me.

I was back to lat weeks weigh in weight on the scales this morning so I am hoping desperatley for a STS

I couldn't do a juice diet either!

Good luck for your weigh in tonight X

Good luck with your weigh ins. Yesterday was tough on juice - craved proper food - enjoying knowing that everything going in to my body is fresh and healthy. So Saturday is my day off and I'll have a bit of chocolate and proper food then trying to decide between going back go carb cycling/calorie counting or do the international 5 day juice challenge or do 5.2 and on the 2 days have juice - so many choices!!!!! I'll weigh in Saturday. I did my 10 mins exercise this morning which included a 60 second plank. Definitely felt flabbier at the gym last night following my meltdown

I'm 9.8 this morning - sneaky weigh in and I'd gone back up to 9.10 last time I weighed so worth the 3 days juicing. 1 more today then I think I will do the 5 day juice challenge next week then go back to normal food!

Hi Ponytales - I lost 3 lb last week juicing so ate normally over the weekend and now on day 1 of 5 day national juice challenge!! So fingers crossed for a good loss!

Hi

Back at work now so back on track. ...went the harvester yesterday and somehow managed to end up ordering cheesecake! !!

I've only got half a pound of my 2.6lbs holiday gain to lose though so all is good!

Good luck for this week x

Weigh in tonight, and I'm really not sure what to expect.

I had naughty cake on Sunday and have eaten out several times this week, but have mostly made reasonbly sensible choices, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a loss.

I'm off to Wembley on Sunday for the FA cup Semi Final so I'm sure that will involve junk food and beer (I'm not sure if it will be worse if we win and I am celebrating or if we lose and I'm drowning my sorrows!)

Up the Villa! :fingerscrossed:

Back