Im Back (and shattered)

lol @ sticky vicky......Will never view u in the same light again lol

Woofy x

LOL, Naughty Sticky Vicky. :D

Welcome back Vicky.. sounds like you had a fab time. x

want to go back :(

Where is everyone going?
i am going camping. great yarmouth, wild duck park. haven site. have been there before and its lovely. my Abbie loves haven. anxious the elephant is her idol. she follows her everywhere. we are surprised that haven havnt got a restraining order to keep Abbie away lol. x
its extra special this time as Abbie will be 4 on the 12th. i am so excited :D:D:D

Ahh how lovely. We looked at that site as we want to try a haven and it is one of the only ones that will take our caravan (coz of the size) but it was fully booked. Are you taking all her presents with you? It will be a great birthday. Maybe anxious can mime "happy birthday".

oh have a fab time FAF xxx

yes taking all her presents with us. shall decorate the tent with banners and balloons. got glow sticks and glow jewlery for the evening along with party poppers and loads of other stuff. Abbie will be getting drunk 0n quarter diet coke and 3/4 water lol.
i had my 40th birthday at haven in march. was great. i was so drunk all week. was very much the most interesting person there. whenever we walking in to the venue the entertainers shouted 'oh no here comes julie', i even managed to do a body slide across the dance floor in one of the comps :8855:and yes its on camcorder :8855:

Wow. You really are a nutter sis. Lol. I want to come to the party too. Oliver loves glow sticks

Jeez, LOL LMAO FAF.

:8855::8855: yes i am a nutter :8855::8855:
should make the most out of life while we are still here. you only live once and as long as no one gets hurt then why not make the most of every living moment :D

Spot on FAF.

Back