I'm back finally

Nicki xWx

Hey everyone, been away sooooo long I had to move house, anyway, still on xenical, and u all were right, I was starving myself, taking weight loss too far. I now eat healthily, 6 days a week and one day a week I eat whatever I want, so far I have lost 40lbs, 23lbs to go! How have u all been?

Nicki
Xxxx

Congrats on your weight loss! How long did tht take you?

Congrats on your weight loss so far hun that's fab! Snd soooo nice to know someone else has the same methods as me. I also allow myself 1day a week to eat whatever Like, and its working for me! The thought of knowing I have something to look forward to each week keeps me on track. I know its not for most people, but def works for me.
Xxx

Thanks everyone!

Holliekin- I've been on xenical since 28 may this year, the weight loss would have been Alot quicker if I still didnt have my binges, unfortunately I still haven't dealt with my addiction to food, it still controls me which is a really downer, food is a very huge part of my life and I feel helpless, so instead of being a steady loser, I'm more of a slow loser, my first month of being on xenical I stuck to the rules completely and lost 15lbs in one month, totally awesome, but then I got cocky, started enjoying my fast food again, and now weight loss is only 5 lbs a month. I'm hoping to get counselling soon so that I can deal with the problem, at least then I can control my food and the food can't control me.

Hey frumpytosexy! Glad it works for u too at least that once a week treat is summit to look forward to! Mines tomorrow! I really cant wait I've had a really horrible week and all I've wanted to do is eat a really huge kebab with all the trimmings while watching some good old tv with the Hubby!

Saying about tv, has anyone noticed when ur fave programme comes on it makes u reach for food? There are certain programmer I watch that I feel I should be eating while watching! I haven't explained it very well but I'm sure most will understand, like for instance, every friday I get a takeaway so it arrives just in time fr my fave programmes, I've found that if I watch those programmes during the week I'm tempted to reach for the takeaway menu, just out of habit!

Back