I'm back finally

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Nicki xWx, 27 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Nicki xWx

Nicki xWx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Low fat diet and xenical
    Hey everyone, been away sooooo long I had to move house, anyway, still on xenical, and u all were right, I was starving myself, taking weight loss too far. I now eat healthily, 6 days a week and one day a week I eat whatever I want, so far I have lost 40lbs, 23lbs to go! How have u all been?

Nicki
    Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    Congrats on your weight loss!!!

4. Holliekin

Holliekin Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Low fat (Xenical)
    Congrats on your weight loss! How long did tht take you?

5. frumpytosexy

frumpytosexy Taking the Scenic Route..

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.59%)
    Diet:
    Xenical - Low fat
    Congrats on your weight loss so far hun that's fab! Snd soooo nice to know someone else has the same methods as me. I also allow myself 1day a week to eat whatever Like, and its working for me! The thought of knowing I have something to look forward to each week keeps me on track. I know its not for most people, but def works for me.
    Xxx

6. Nicki xWx

Nicki xWx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Low fat diet and xenical
    Thanks everyone!

Holliekin- I've been on xenical since 28 may this year, the weight loss would have been Alot quicker if I still didnt have my binges, unfortunately I still haven't dealt with my addiction to food, it still controls me which is a really downer, food is a very huge part of my life and I feel helpless, so instead of being a steady loser, I'm more of a slow loser, my first month of being on xenical I stuck to the rules completely and lost 15lbs in one month, totally awesome, but then I got cocky, started enjoying my fast food again, and now weight loss is only 5 lbs a month. I'm hoping to get counselling soon so that I can deal with the problem, at least then I can control my food and the food can't control me.

Hey frumpytosexy! Glad it works for u too at least that once a week treat is summit to look forward to! Mines tomorrow! I really cant wait I've had a really horrible week and all I've wanted to do is eat a really huge kebab with all the trimmings while watching some good old tv with the Hubby!

Saying about tv, has anyone noticed when ur fave programme comes on it makes u reach for food? There are certain programmer I watch that I feel I should be eating while watching! I haven't explained it very well but I'm sure most will understand, like for instance, every friday I get a takeaway so it arrives just in time fr my fave programmes, I've found that if I watch those programmes during the week I'm tempted to reach for the takeaway menu, just out of habit!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.