I'm back!!!! For a bit....

minirog

Silver Member
Hiya!

I lost 40lbs in 10 weeks on CD last year and then a further 42lb on weightwatchers in the next six months, but I've put 7lbs back on over December!!!!

Whoops!

Anyway, I was wondering if it would be okay to join you guys for the next 4-8 weeks, whilst I go back to ss-ing for a while.

Hope you don't mind me coming back!

I have a long way to go, but I found this forum really useful and supportive when I was doing CD and would love to join you all again.

I start tomorrow - eek!

Last edited:
Wow, you have done so well, what inspirational losses. Congratulations :)

Thanks. I feel a bit rubbish at the moment as I've put weight on for the first time in a year, but I hope I'm back in control again now. I'd like to lose a stone on CD in the next month or so, but we'll see!

How long have you been following CD or are you a newbie like me?

welcome welcome welcome! x

Thanks! I'm so nervous about doing TFR again, but I am certain the support of this forum will help!

Hiya, welcome back. I've also restarted today, so good luck on your CD journey. You should easily lose a stone with CD in a month. :D

Welcome back and good luck. There are a few of us getting back on CD after the indulgence of Christmas so we know how you feel - keep us updated xx

Hiya, welcome back. I've also restarted today, so good luck on your CD journey. You should easily lose a stone with CD in a month. :D

Thanks. Good luck to you too - we can do it :D

Welcome back and good luck. There are a few of us getting back on CD after the indulgence of Christmas so we know how you feel - keep us updated xx

Thanks!

Have to say WOW!!!! Your weightloss is AMAZING! Talk about an inspiration :)

Welcome back -- and you are wise to ss and get the weight off asap!

welcome back and good luck

hey good luck for tomorrow you will be fine :) 12 lb in the grand scheme of things isnt much and will be lost in the first week or so :) well done on your losses so far , I am sure you will be at goal in no time :)

I restarted today after 2 weeks off over christmas ( and a 18 lb gain :eek: ) but know most of that will go in the first week :)

Hi hun good luck and welcome back!

Look forwards now and smile xx

Back