Im back for another try!!!

Plumjuice

Banned
Hi all,

I started CD August last year but only made it past the first week and gave up!!
Im back to hopefully lose 5 stone by September as its my 25th birthday and I have alot to celebrate :)
I see my CDC this afternoon and start tomorrow, I am having a weeks worth and then will be weighed monthly as from next week....I think I will stay on track more if I get weighed monthly, but we will see!!
Im going to need all the support I can get through this, but I know it will be so worth it come sept when I can wear a gorgeous dress for my birthday!
I will be on here loads trying to distract myself, I am a stay at home mum to one 3 yr old and get really lonely sometimes, this is when I eat!! My boyfriend and I dont live together and I only see him twice a week due to him working such long hours, this is difficult and again when it gets too much I eat!! I have got to break this habit if I want to be a normal size and be able to do normal things.
Start weight 15st 6lbs...Im 5f6 and Im 24yrs....goal weight for september is 10st 7lbs.....end goal weight is 9st 7lbs

This is going to be a really long journey but hopefully worth it :)

PJ x

hey hey - another stay at home mum here too!!! best of luck hunni!!!
xcx

im a stay at home nannie,to my 2yr old grandson.i look after him mon-fri 8.15 am-2.30pm.and i look after my granddaughter mon-fri.take her to school 8.40am and pick her up at 3.10pm till her mum gets home 5.30pm.ive looked after her since she was 3 months old. AND I LOVE IT.sometimes its hard but its worth it.x

Brilliant you've restarted :)

Thats a great motivation a slinky dress!!!

9'7 is VERY doable! im also 5'4 :) and currently 10'7...started out 17'9!!! so it CAN be done :D

All the best!

x

Hi Plumjuice

You're goal is easily do-able. Just think about all the things you'll be able to do with your son as soon as you lose the weight. I have a little boy and can't wait to go swimming without feeling like everyone is staring at me, run around after him in the park (although he's only 1 so it's not so much running as brisk walking :) )

Good Luck x

stay at home mum of 5 here! these boards are great im on them all the time well when i get a chance lol good luck :))

Hey hun...

well done for restarting and you will reach ya goal i'm sure, any bad moments come on here for a moan or to look at the pics. Good luck hun :eek:

Stay at home mummy here too! :) best of luck with your journey hun xx

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? Ive lost 11lbs so far but had several blips.....got a hectic and testing weekend ahead (hen do) but going to try and be as good as I can! I only have til september so got to get this weight off!! I want to be on a higher plan by mid summer so I can enjoy a BBQ or 2 :) x

Back