Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Thanks hunni, I know.....

Feeling much more optimistic and motivated this morning. Just logging on quickly as I'm gonna be busy this morning with bills and phonecalls so won't get chance.

I'm gonna go for 1300 cals today and my goal is to take all 3 tablets! As I haven't done this for ages! Always forget one at dinner, or brekkie or tea at some point but I'm gonna take all three today. Feeling really bloated and constipated today, not nice.

Going for 2lbs loss this week, which is fairly optimistic as I'm going away on the weekend, but I'm DETERMINED to stick to the plan while I go away, I'm allowing myself 1600-1700cals/day whilst I'm away and taking lots of healthy foods. I'm going to be weighing in a day late tho coz won't have scales whilst away so will WI on the Tues morning.

No TOTM this morning?? How bizarre!! Still got the horrible bloated, tender feeling tho.....these tablets are STRANGE! lol!

Well, good luck on the week ahead girlies....I start back to work next week! Think I'm only doing 2 days tho so thats nothing!

xxxx

hey there honey. have been playing catch up :)

10lbs when you weighed in at totm is AMAZING!!

when you've de-bloated a wee bit and the water retention has calmed down it will drop back off and you should easily make your target.

you've done and are doing soooooooooooooooooooo well.

hope you enjoyed your cuddling up with AB :D

abz xx

hey hun!

u had a good day? did u manage to take all ya tabs?

Im off to the gym now! the girls have been rite pains in the bums today but i still stuck to my diet woooohoooooooo

speak soon take care!!

luv katie!!

Thanks girlies,

Yeah I DID manage to take all the tabs Katie, but AB has been poorly again today - she's got a really bad cough and is down on her milk and food, so she's been really grizzly and sleepy. Tried to get her a doctors appointment this morning, but the receptionist said "no appointments left today" and put the phone down on me! Charming! So I had to miss Aqua Aerobics tonight and take her to the out of hours doctors in the hospital. I felt terrible, but then though, AB should be more important then my exercise and she needed me, so....It's not like I missed it to go for a take-away, is it?? (She's got a virus, so gotta see how she is in the next few days and keep an eye on her, if she gets worse gotta take her back, she's sleeping on Daddy now!) Also I've been so busy consoling her and making her comfy etc that I haven't wrote down my cals/fat today but I have been checking it all roughly before I've eaten it.

I've had:

SF meal bar for brekkie - 206cals

2xself-made chicken breast sandwiches on white bread for dinner and a pack of skips (no butter or spread)

Tea was 2handfuls of pasta (not measured out, but only 2 handfuls) with low fat tomato and basil pasta sauce and a WW mint choc torte (179cals) - they're still on offer in my Tesco! So I've bought loades!

Then I had 2 pieces of toast and low fat spread for supper.

So I've prob gone over the 1300cals I said I'd have but I'm still on the "good" side rather than naughty!

Not bad when I've had a rather challenging, shitty day! lol.

I've got a busy day tomorrow, I'm going to interviews with supply agencies, Curves and Aqua Aerobics and got to find some time to pack for our weekend away....although I may leave that for Thursday.

Planned food for tomorrow to keep me ticking over! Is:

*Cereal, fruit and a yogurt for brekkie

*Dinner - chicken salad and more fruit

*Tea - tuna, sweetcorn and pasta followed by a Mint Choc Torte! Yummy!

Snacks - yogurts, fruits, and little tubs of salad.

Gonna nosey on people's pages now before I go to bed!

xxxx

Very well done on losing 10lb, thats fantastic.
I went to a slimming club way back when I was 16 (a very long time ago..ha ha) and I remember the leader saying to equate your loss to packs of lard, it works , when you next go to the super market make a sneaky tower of 1lb packs of lard and you'll be amazed how revolting it looks, then think thats ten pounds of fat you don't have.
Give yourself a huge pat on the back from me .
xxx

Thanks Skyegirl, :thankyou:my OH said something motivating too last night - we've just recently had a baby (6 months ago) and she weighed 7lbs when she was born so he told me to think of that! :wow:She now weighs 15lbs, so it is good motivation to think of the weight I'm loosing every time I pick her up!

I'm not feeling very well this morning :sigh: . I was up all night with AB :cry:where she's not well. I'm gonna have to take her back if she's not better soon, she's still off her food and down to 3oz on her milk when she normally takes 6oz/feed.

OH has gone to work half asleep as we were both up from 2am trying to console her!

Think I'm going to have to cancel my interviews with the supply agencies....they won't mind, its just to go through regulations and forms etc so I can start work through them, I'm already registered with 3 that I used to get regular work through before I went on maternity. I'm half asleep and AB is still really grizzly so think we're gonna have a pj day!

xxxx

Sorry to hear AB is poorly, hope she is feeling better very soon xx

Thanks hunni, me too.

Hope you and Ben are ok?

xxxx

Hi girls
Not been on for a while as me and little one have had swine flu!litlle one has been very poorly as has asthma too so been bit stressed and now have 6 coldsores!!!!!looking really good at mo!lol!!!! Yummy mummy Well

dunno what happened then! yummy mummy well done 10 lbs is fantastic!!!you should be very pleased!
I lost two pound this week so pleased but haven't been as goo dthis week what with me n poppy being out of routuine! But back on it 2moro!! not gonna give up because of few bad days! Take care girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls
Not been on for a while as me and little one have had swine flu!litlle one has been very poorly as has asthma too so been bit stressed and now have 6 coldsores!!!!!looking really good at mo!lol!!!! Yummy mummy Well
Hey good to see you back hun!!

my little one has asthma quite bad too and she had swine flu a few months ago!!

hope u r both well now!!

Luv katie

ps love your little ones name! very pretty!
Thanks Skyegirl, :thankyou:my OH said something motivating too last night - we've just recently had a baby (6 months ago) and she weighed 7lbs when she was born so he told me to think of that! :wow:She now weighs 15lbs, so it is good motivation to think of the weight I'm loosing every time I pick her up!

I'm not feeling very well this morning :sigh: . I was up all night with AB :cry:where she's not well. I'm gonna have to take her back if she's not better soon, she's still off her food and down to 3oz on her milk when she normally takes 6oz/feed.

OH has gone to work half asleep as we were both up from 2am trying to console her!

Think I'm going to have to cancel my interviews with the supply agencies....they won't mind, its just to go through regulations and forms etc so I can start work through them, I'm already registered with 3 that I used to get regular work through before I went on maternity. I'm half asleep and AB is still really grizzly so think we're gonna have a pj day!

xxxx

awwww sending ab lots of luv hun! and u an oh too! its very tiring looking after babies at the best of time never mind when they r ill!

i think its the change in the weather! my little girl has got a rite hacking coucgh at min

hope food wise u have been ok love! its also very stressful lookin after an ill child.

luv katie

Thanks Katie & Justforme,

Yeah I've been good food-wise, still sticking to it 100% although I DID feel like just saying "f**k it!" last night and having a burger!

Yesterday I had cereal for brekkie, tuna salad for dinner, I snacked on veg in between, I had a mexican chicken white bread sub roll for tea (made myself not shop bought) with a packet of skips, followed by a WW mint choc torte and two pieces of toast when i got home from Aqua Aerobics, so 1462 cals.

I didn't do alot of exercise as was cuddling with AB for most of the day, but I did go to Aqua Aerobics for an hour in the night whilst OH had AB.

Today I've had two pieces of toast so far. Am not gonna get any exercise in today as I've got to get around to packing for Isle of Wight, as I'm leaving at 6.30am in the morning!! Gonna be a nightmare as AB is not sleeping AT ALL in the nights.

I've got to pack mine, OH's and AB's stuff soon, then we've gotta go to Tesco tonight to get packed lunch stuff for the journey (so I won't be tempted to stop in the services and just get a full cooked brekkie!)

Planning on having chicken salad for dinner, then whatever OH cooks for tea! We'll prob have to go to Tesco first and then have tea so we'll be having it late again!

Right, better get sorted on the packing!

Hope you're all OK today??

Might not get chance to log on again til after the weekend, so if not, see you all Tuesday! My weekly WI then.......!

xxxx

Hope you have a fab break hun

:character00117: (yummy mummy sailing to isle of wight!) ..

Thanks hun! Hope I do too!

I've had a really bad day today food wise!! Been so preoccupied with AB and packing that I didn't notice I was picking and by then I just thought "f***k it!" and carried on eating!! Not good. I'm STILL starving tho, so, so I don't binge EVEN MORE, I'm going to have a healthy tea with OH and then get back on the waggon properly tomorrow.

I haven't counted cals coz it's gonna be SO far over.

Breakfast - toast x 2

Dinner - a mexican chicken sandwich with branston pickle.

So far so good.....

And then I started picking at my nephew's micro-chips .....had eaten all of them before I even noticed! So then I polished off a white baguette petit pain too.....NOT GOOD. SO annoyed with myself, just determined to be extra good over the weekend now.

Right, I'm going to nosey on other people's pages before I take AB back to the doctors....she's not getting any better, she's coughing up phlem all the time and choking on it, her eyes and nose are really runny, she hasn't stopped coughing and she's SO grizzly! Not a good combination for a 6hour journey in a cramped car!

I'm taking my laptop and my mobile internet away with me now! So I can get my daily fix!

xxxx

awww poor little mite!! wat did the docs say?

i wanted to take my laptop away but OH wouldnt let me!! boooooooo:cry:

dobnt worry to much about your mini diet break! You've got ages to put it back in!

hope u guys enjoy your break

luv katie
xx

Evening girlies,

Its my first night away and I've been corrupted already! All I've done all day is EAT. Not good.

On the way here I had turkey salad rolls (3!), a pack of snack a jacks, a bitesize chocolate cadbury's fudge.

Then

Evening girlies,

Its my first night away and I've been corrupted already! :sigh:All I've done all day is EAT. Not good. :cry:

On the way here I had turkey salad rolls (3!), a pack of snack a jacks, a bitesize chocolate cadbury's fudge. :eek:

Then when we got here we had a BBQ! I had a low fat hot-dog with onions (cooked in fry lite) 2 low fat beef burgers with onions, lots of steamed veg, 2 slices of cheese :eek: and a WW desert!

I'm going to get back on track tomorrow! Promise! We're going to the gym first thing in the morning, then they're all having a full cooked brekkie, but I've got my new fave brekkie of quorn sausages and ww petit pains. Going to have two with a mullerlite layered yogurt. To starve off hunger and stop me from straying.

We're going swimming then (pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room!) then going out and about walking.

Dinner is going to be a chicken breast, salad and jacket potato.

For tea we're having a chinese, but I'm going for boiled rice and a dry chicken dish with lettuce and making my own lettuce wraps with soy sauce.

I've had my bit of indulgence today so going to reign it all back in tomorrow!

The lodge is lovely! A real home from home, we're just relaxing after the boys cooked us food! Going to have an aromatherapy bubble bath in a minute....think that's going to send me to sleep tho! Didn't sleep again last night as AB was REALLY grizzly, her cough's getting worse and she's been crying nearly all day today and being sick so think we're in for another long night!

Right gonna nosey at other people's pages and then log off before I get called antisocial!

xxxx

Back