Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

BTW, your starting weight is just a couple of punds less than my starting weight was. Just thought I would share that lol

Thanks hunni!

Well I'm officially a full CD day down and have avoided food including a chinese take away that my whole family were having for tea and smelt devine!!

I had a big sniff......and walked away!!

Only because I'd just got back from my CDC's house after being weighed!! In my preparation week I officially lost............. 4.5lbs!! Woop woop!!

That was from last Tuesday!

This is what I ate in a week: (it feels bloody good to know! Instead of not knowing what I'd put into my mouth!)

Last Wednesday I had a porridge for brekkie, a salad for lunch and a proper meal for tea (no counting, weighing or anything for that meal), then Thurs I ate normally but cut down on carbs, Friday I did a SS+ day (so 2 CD products and a protein and veg meal) Saturday I had porridge for breakfast, potato waffles and 2 corned beef rissoles with spaghetti for dinner then I had lots of water and 6 chips and an onion ring for tea! (2 halves of cider and a cocktail!)

Sunday we had a BBQ, so I had a meat and salad only bbq, so no carbs and def no bread rolls! (I haven't ate bread for over 5 weeks! Since I saw the hypnotist!)

Yesterday I had a SS+ day with another BBQ for tea (again grilled chicken, a bbq'ed burger and lots of lettuce, beetroot and spring onions).

I've had a full SS day today, (a banana shake, a butterscotch shake and porridge) with 3L of water!!

4.5lbs!! woop woop!! I'm aiming for 6lbs next week!! I'm going to SS all week now 100%!

I've spoken to my CDC and because I have so much to lose, she's agreed that 12 weeks of SS then a break of a week and then back to 12 weeks of SS seems like an eternity! SOOOO....

I'm going to do a full week 100% SS no cheating and no extras, then see how I feel....possibly do another full week SS no cheating and then I'm going to do SS all week with SS+ on Saturdays and Sundays. So it keeps me something to look forward to and something to aim for!!

I'm mega chuffed! 4.5lbs without really trying! I'm gonna really try this week!!

Hope you're all well.

Speak soon xxxx

Woop woop!! -4.5lbs down and still smiling!

I'm off work today.....which is good because I get to spend time with Bella in the sun but bad because I don't get paid! (I'm a primary school teacher - but work on supply!) and also I'm more tempted to cheat whilst I'm at home - too much yummy food around!!

But after the 4.5lbs loss last night I'm feeling much better about this!

I'm going to have my first porridge in a min....which of the CD products are everyone's faves??

So far I've tried the following: (and liked them all!)
-Porridge Apple and Cinnamon
-Strawberry shake
-Banana Shake
-Butterscotch shake
-Tofee and Walnut Shake

And they've all been yummy!! Especially made in the blender with ice!! (for the shakes!)

I've got even more of a mixture this week, shakes, soups, porridges and tetra's!

She didn't give me mint choc though :-( and I forgot to ask! So I'll have to ask for that next week as I wanted to try it like hot chocolate before bed time!

I'm 500ml down before 9.00am so that's not bad! Aiming for 1litre before 12.00 then another 1litre before 4pm then another litre all evening!

I DID like water but I've got to admit I AM getting a bit fed up of it! And all the peeing! Honestly, I'm peeing ALL day!! Quite difficult in work! I'm slipping out of the classroom so much I had to tell the Head I had a water infection so they wouldn't think I was skiving!

SO, I'm going to have my porridge in a minute, then a shake about 2pm then another porridge at tea time when OH has his chicken breast, veg and jacket potato!!

Funny thing is I genuinely don't WANT food anymore, its just "habbit" to pick at it! If I cave and put it in my mouth (like I did Monday morning with the babba's toast!) I end up spitting it out as I feel so disappointed with myself! I geniuenly don't feel hungry waking up when I'm normally starving!!

I have bad breath, so maybe I'm in Ketosis?? Is that possible on day 3?? I HAVE been dabbling for a few days before officially starting yesterday so maybe I am?

Def feel full of energy, no headache/really clear head and no hunger?? After Monday on SS+, yest on SS I really expected to wake up STARVING today! Thought today was going to be hell! But so far so good!!

The sun is shining so I'm going to brush my teeth (again!) and take Bella for a walk in the sunshine!

I'm off to watch Hairspray the muscial in Cardiff tonight with my mum so that should be nice. Then it's work tomorrow and gym in the night (light exercises: bike, walking on the treadmill and some weights & toning activities). Then it's Friday!! These weeks are going SO quickly!

I'm working Friday all day in a notoriously difficult school so am expecting a helluva day that will prob leave me reaching for food! But I'm going to PLAN for it, and possibly have an extra CD meal instead, so an SS+ day. But I WILL try and have a full, 100% SS week if I can - just to see how much I CAN lose more than anything.

My CDC is expecting a loss of around 8-9lbs next week! Eek! I'm going for a more realistic 5lbs as I lost 4.5lbs this week!

Right I'm off to brush my teeth and guzzle more water!

xxxx

hiya sorry not stopped by for ages
i LOVED your list of why you are doing this....rang true with me alot of it
if you get bored of water i think you can have the odd can of coke zero...but u might wanna check that on the cd forum.
and if it helps to keep you on track today....i lost 13 lb in my first week when i did SS.
Keep smiling xx

Thank you Abbie!! (flabby bum bum!! I think you need to change your name to "smiling-gorgeous!!") 13lbs!!!! I def want a piece of that!! lol! But I'm used to smaller losses than other people, so I'm hoping for between 4-6lbs for my first proper week! Anything else and I'd be over the moon!!

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for all the support everyone has given me, on here and facebook!! It's been really appreciated!

I've got through 3 days!! Woop woop!! (SS+ on Monday, SS Tuesday, SS Wednesday!!) Here's to SS 100% today!!

I've joined a few of the other girls (Frannie, Kez and yummy mummy) in a "lose 30lbs in 10 weeks" challenge!! Yesterday was the first day so think this will keep me motivated!!

I've also joined the "Chubby wubblies" team on the CD forum, for support and competetion!!

All of this is helping!! As is my continous support from Katie, Ali, Abby, Flabbybumbum-Abbie, and Fed-up-and-fat Charlie!!

I don't know what I'd do without minimins!! I do know that I'd probably be another 2-3stone heavier and stick thinking eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted was OK!

I had a low day yesterday, stupidly went food shopping with my mum and sister to Asda, I was fine going around the shop, the food on the shelves didn't even bother me, but then they went to the cafe! To be honest, I should've waited for them outside in the car, but I had to feed Bella, so I sat there sipping water whilst they had burger and chips (sis) and sausage roll and chips (mum!)

I'm not going to lie to you - it was like bloody torture!! I wasn't even "hungry" I just wanted it!!

I ended up nicking 3 chips and then feeling so bad I tried to sick them back up!! Not good! I ended up making my mum feed Bella so I could go and look at the nice size 16 clothes as thinspiration!

I thought I'd gone and bloody ruined 2 days hard work then and knocked myself out of ketosis as chips are like THE worst things I could've picked at! But at the theatre last night, I wasn't hungry AT all, felt full of energy and had absolutely disgusting death breath!! Def ketosis me thinks! Even if its just the start of it!

If there's something this diet has taught me already, its that before I was having whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and not thinking about what it was doing to me / where it was going on me!!

Its like my subconcious mind wasnt linking eating food with being fat! I'm hoping that when the lbs/stones(!) start shifting my mind will be forced to make that link, i.e - im not eating any "normal" foods and am loosing weight!

I contacted my hypnotist yesterday to see if he could help me with CD. I just wanted him to do the same sort of session he did for me with the bread, with this. So just something like "3 Cambridge Diet products ARE enough for you. You don't NEED other foods. You are not hungry, you just WANT the foods."

He can then make me a CD recording of this that I can listen to when I feel like cheating!

It worked with the bread so...... fingers crossed! I'm waiting for his reply! If he says yes I'm there like a shot! lol!

That was yesterday anyway, after a really bad night - because I ate those chips, I missed out a CD meal so I only had 2 yesterday - bad idea!! I was trying to go to sleep and felt like I was blacking out and going really dizzy! V.scary! Not missing a CD product again no matter how much I pick at!

Thursday = a new day! My mind set has totally changed now! I went to the theatre and avoided food, minstrels and other goodies! Even though my mum was trying to convince me to jack it in and go for a meal! SO frustrating!

So now, no matter how hard it is, i'm doing this properly and 100%!

I am going to go to CDC tonight if I can to get some ketosticks, I THINK i'm in ketosis as I'm feeling quite lively, am not hungry (no headaches or nasty side effects!!) and I have the oh-so-lovely haleketosis death breath!!

I've got work today but only half day, so start at 12.00pm. I wanted to get lots of water in before work - but if I do that I won't stop peeing! And I'm working with infants today and can't really pop off to the loo!! oh what to do! lol!

I think I'll do my plan of 1 litre in between 12, 1 litre by 4pm and then another litre after 4pm/through the evening! Makes it sounds easy doesn't it!

Also that way its spread out, so no risk of drowning in water! That story of the woman that died on Lighter Life coz she drank her 4litres of water all at once scared the bee-jesus out of me! So I'm spreading my cautiously out throughout the day!

Right, going to nosey at others pages before I get dressed for work! Bella's out with my mum for the day in the sun, so got some "me" time! again! (had "me" time last night to go to the theatre too!)

I've got some good events coming up to keep me focused!! I'm determined to be slimmer and more energetic for these!

-June 6th - Summer Ball concert in Wembley
-June 12th - My friend's wedding
-July 17th - meeting up with all the uni girls for a night out
-July 24th - treating my mum to a night out in Cardiff Bay (14 weeks in!)
-August 21st - Alton towers!! (17/18 weeks in!!)
-Last week of August / First week of September - holiday abroad!!
-21st September - OH's birthday
-15th October - my birthday!! (25 weeks in!)

I'm hoping to be down to 140lbs / 10 stone by Christmas, BUT obviously ANYTHING is going in the right direction!

To get to 140lbs by Christmas week means just under 3lbs/week EVERY week.....from now's weight! That's do-able on CD, surely?? Then i'll work my way up through the plans and then switch to eating healthy as my mainteanance programme!

I'm determined not to try another diet after this!! Just healthy eating and exercise!

xxxx

wooooop!

fab post hunny! Never mind bout the chippies! Just try remember how they made you feel if ever you wanna reach for food again!

Your doing soooo fab and to go to the theatre and not have anything is amazin!

Have a wicked day hunny!

love katie
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ps thanks for your support hunny

Afternoon girlies,

Been feeling FAB today, so think I'm def in ketosis! Bad breath galore!

I came home and had a big plate of lettuce and pickled red cabbage for tea! I know it's eating, but surely it's better than bingeing on a burger .... it's not even taking it up to the SS+ plus plan so its kinda SS and a bit! lol!

Feel better because of it and if it keeps me ticking over then its fine for me!!

So that's one chocolate shake as hot chocolate for breakfast, a strawberry shake for lunch and a big plate of lettuce and pickled cabbage for tea! I'm gonna decide whether to have my other CD product or not, depending on how I feel later on.

Flabbybumbum, you said you lost 13lbs when you did CD, first week, did you SS 100% all week??

I'm going to get in the shower now!! Speak soon girlies!! xx

I meant to add - just peed on a ketostick today and I'm in ketosis (pink right??)

Hope I haven't ruined my weight loss for this week! That's 3 chips yest and lettuce and cabbage today!

I'm in this for the long run, so am gonna stop moaning and take it day by day!

I'm planning on having grilled chicken pieces and some lettuce for tea tomorrow as my family are having a BBQ and I just know I'll crack if I don't plan ahead!

But then I'm going to the gym Sat morning (swimming and bike) and am going to do a 100% SS day Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues....so hopefully that will "rescue" me for WI!!

So "picking" aside....I'm in ketosis and in a much better place mentally!

I'm doing this to set up healthy patterns for the future, so if I'm planning small healthy meals to have to keep me on track instead of bingeing or picking then I think this is on the right track and good behaviour!

I'm going to do Wed, Thurs and Fri 100% SS too next week so that makes a full week 100% SS, just staggered over 2 WI weeks!

Then Sat and Sun next week will be my "treat" days, where I can have a small SS+ meal for tea.

This way, I won't feel like I'm failing if I'm PLANNING for it and it's going to keep me strong and on the right path!!

I'm enjoying it now! Even though I'm finding it difficult to stick to SS 100% I feel like I WILL eventually! So I'm not letting it make me give up!!

I'm going all the way down to 10 stone by Christmas girlies! CD's not gonna shake me off that easily!

xxxxx

Please have the third pack hun. You need it for all your vits and mins and your body will end up going into starvation mode if you don't keep going with the packs.

Keep going, you are doing fab

Charlie xx

Oooh thanks Charlie.

I will then! I'll have a hot choc before bed!

Feeling GOOD!

Not saying its not going to be hard coz it is! There's so many ups and downs to this diet! One minute I think I cant cope another moment longer without having a meal....the next I wanna go all the way without eating!

I think my first WI tues will motivate me more! I'm hoping for 5-6lbs!

I've changed my mind and am going to do a 100% SS Day tomorrow! I'm just gonna have my shake while they have their BBQ and drink lots of water and take Bella to bed early!

Right, I'm going to bath Bella, put her to bed and have my hot choc!

xxxx

Loving the new positive you hun, keep it up xx

by the way, I want to borrow all your 20's lol. Need a bit of glam :)

woooop well done hun!

loving the positive vibes coming off your thread atm! woooop!

Good luck for tomoz! I read some where that if you really want some food lets say some chicken in your case imagine its cover in something you hate like hot pepper sauce or something or pretend your fella picked his nose and then touched the chicken straight after lol! You know thing of something really rank so you wont wanna eat it? lol ... yeah im mad but if it works its worth a try!

loves ya xxxxxxx

ps charlie still no dairy? :p

Katie, I don't do diaries lol. In fact I don't post much either on minis lol

Always read, but don't always post. Must update my weight loss though, am 2lb out

How are things today Lyns? Hope you aren't too chilly and you went to work and didn't curl up under the duvet again.

Hi everyone! What did you mean about my 20's / needing some glam?? Blonde alert see Charlie! Not always quick to catch on ! Lol!

Well I'm not feeling so positive today, just had a sneaky weigh and I seemed to have lost 1lb so far! Surely that's not going to multiply into 5 or 6 by Tuesday??

Just weighed again and I feel so depressed! It's definately only around 2lbs!! That's def not gonna shift by Tues!

I was so depressed I rang my CDC and she said "Stop weighing!"

She reckons our body fluctuates by pounds throughout the day so I shouldn't weigh until I go over her's for my WI on Tuesday.

So I put the phone down still feel shitty and I vowed to my family that if it gets to Tues and I've only lost 2lbs then I'm going to give it another two weeks (its TOTM next Wed so I don't want to count next week in it) and then if I still have only had small losses then I'm going to switch to Slimming World or WW as I can E.A.T on them and still achieve 2-3lbs weight losses.

I was still feeling depressed so I phoned my hypnotist who helped me give up bread and he can do a session that helps me stick to the 3 CD products a day and not WANT anything else and also help me think positively about it!! Woop woop!

He has quite a waiting list so I can't see him until the 7th May but I'm going to work on sticking to CD ss/ss+ by myself til then and then hopefully his session will help tremendously! It def worked with bread!

He's going to do a hypnotherapy session where he puts me under hypnosis and keeps repeating to me that 3 CD products a day are more than enough for me, that CD is a fantastic plan that works and works quickly and that I will stick to it 100% until I get to 10 stone. I will then start to reintroduce healthy foods and work my way up the cambridge plans. I then need to return to him when I am at/around 10 stone and he will have another session where he "takes it off" for want of a better phase - and talks to me about healthy eating and trigger foods (like he did with the bread) and we're going to go over giving up bread, chocolate and potatoes! I'm SO excited!!

I think this will def help me go all the way!

It def helped me give up bread! I've even stopped "wanting" it at all now! And I was a proper bread addict!

He's going to make me a CD recording of the session too so I can try self-hypnosis in the house to reinforce the message and also listen to the CD whenever I feel like cheating!

Just wish he could see me before the 7th May!!

xxxx

As I said on fb - STAY WAY FROM THE BLOODY SCALES!!!!!!

also as for my 20's comment, it is regards to your targets.......

Week Five: -
Week Six: -
Week Seven: -
Week Eight:

Should definately fit into: black sparkly jeans, pinstripe trousers, Play dress, babydoll dress & purple sparkly halter neck dress by now (Size 20's).

Does it make sense now?

Morning everyone,

I've got a confession to make - I got up this morning and had another sneaky weigh!! And that little 2lbs has turned into 5lbs loss overnight!!

Not sure that's even possible?? But now I know it can fluctuate up and down that much on my scales I'm just gonna go at it 100% til tues with NO weighing!!

I've got nothing planned for today coz I didn't want to be going out and about and be tempted to eat! So gonna have a lazy day with Bella, if it warms up I'm gonna go to the park.

I just can't get warm today! Am actually feeling a bit tummy grumbly and hungry today....but just gonna drink lots of water to try and quash it!

I'm SO nervous about WI, I hope I've lost something!! And something exciting! I can't wait to see the hypnotist now, I really think it will help me stick to CD 100% as every time I was tempted to eat bread after I saw him I felt physically sick with guilt so didn't! I tried a bit once when I was drunk (literally a tiny crumb!) and I couldn't stand it in my mouth - even drunk! So it def works. Now I don't even fancy it and if I go to eat it out of habbit as soon as it goes near my mouth it's like it triggers my brain to remember that I'm not supposed to have it / don't want it and then I put it down!

So DEF need to see him to help me with CD.

Right, I'm going to dress Bella now, likkle minx has been up since 6am!

xxxx
Xxxx

Day 5! 15:24pm

I’m 5 days in and I KNOW I’m going to go all the way down to 8 stone!! It doesn’t matter what obstacles get in my way, or if for some part of it I take the scenic route I AM going to get there! And by Christmas 2010 I’m going to be a hell of a lot slimmer!

That’s not to say these last 5 days have been easy…in fact quite the opposite! They’ve been like a living hell! But I’m getting used to saying “no thank you I’m not hungry” when offered food and I’m realising that 90% of my cravings are definitely in my head! I honestly haven’t felt “hungry” once. I have had to fight with my mind when its telling me that I’m hungry – when really its just because I “want” food / everyone else is eating / it’s “dinner” time. But I haven’t felt any actual hunger!

I haven’t had a fantabulous first week on CD to be totally honest, don’t get me wrong I haven’t had a day where I’ve totally blown it yet and gone and stuffed a burger and chips – which is what I would’ve done on any other slimming plan! But I’ve had the odd SS+ meal here and there and I have had quite a few days where I’ve “picked” at things!

But I’m in a much better place mentally and am preparing to get my teeth into this plan properly over the next few weeks – I’m in this for the long run so I’m not going to beat myself up over a few picky days and a few (on plan) SS+ meals!

I’m just going to keep note of my picky days and SS+ meals and then every week improve on the week before!

I’ve also learnt to not look too far ahead and just take it day by day, so instead of being disheartened to think that I have around 45 weeks of this left before I’m at the weight I want to be (3lbs/week every week = 140lbs lost!), I am going to congratulate myself every day I get through the day on CD! Because every single day I’m a day closer to being slim and happy again!

I’ve had a 100% SS today so far and am planning on keeping 100% SS Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

I WI for my first week on Tuesday!! I’m quite nervous as I don’t want to feel disheartened if its not a good loss, but if it isn’t I’ll just have to cut back on the picking and the SS+ meals next week!

I also think I’m due on, on Wednesday so maybe I would lose as much as I could have / should have….. so I’ve decided I’m just going to record Tuesday’s loss and move on swiftly! Wednesday will be a new day, a new week and another step closer to slimville!

I’m going to have to swap my WI day to a Friday as I’m learning to drive and my driving instructor can only do Tuesday evenings from now on, so I’m going to have my first WI on Tues 27th then I won’t get weighed until Friday 7th May, as there’s no point in going back for Friday 30th as that’s just 3 days later!

I’m hoping that my hypnotist can fit me in next Friday (30th) for that hypnotherapy session as I’m 100% sure it’s going to help me with feeling more positive and sticking 100% to CD SS. I’m waiting for him to get back to me and let me know if that date is OK.

Woop…I’m 5 days in! None of my family thought I would even last 1 day!! I’m still here! And I’m still going to be going strong 30 weeks down the line!! Bring on the size 10’s!!

xxxx

good woman.

Keep reading this each time you feel like slipping

C xx

Back