Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Morning girlies!

Things are looking good this morning! Scales still show a 4lbs loss, my boiler's being fitted today (so hot water and heating woop woop!!) and my dad's just started work on the house fitting the new bathroom downstairs!!

We're booking our weekend away tonight, we're going to Warren Farm in Somerset for May bank holiday weekend - camping in our "luxury" tent! SO excited! There's a big soft play centre there for Bella and farm animals to feed - she's gonna love it!

I'm not working today coz there's an inset day in my regular school so I'm off with little Bella again, gonna take her for a walk later on in the pram with my mum.

So far today I've been good food-wise - 500ml of water (didn't get up til 10am so not bad going!) and a hot choc mint shake.

I'm going to have a porridge for "lunch" and then a strawberry shake chilled with ice for tea - 100% SS day for me today me thinks!!

I'm going to try and have 100% SS days all this week as I'm not going to the gym this week as I haven't got anyone to have Bella - OH is working over-time but then I've got a new plan for the gym from next week.

They recommend not to do too much cardio whilst on CD as it slows down weight loss as your body thinks it needs to reserve the calories it IS having, so they recommend weight resistance and toning, so this is how I'm planning on building up my exercise:

Go Monday's, Thursday's and Saturday's - take it easy cardio-wise and just focus on weight resistance / toning (this will mean that I'm burning that unwanted fat way after I finish working out = toning up / extra weight loss and less chance of loose skin!)

Workout plan: All the different weights stations working: Legs, arms, back and torso. Then 10-20 minutes on the bike, hill programme, cascades working through levels 1-3, 10 mins power walking on the treadmill to cool down. 20 sit ups to work the belly area. Free weights to work my bingo wings (!) before showering and home.

Mon - as plan above
Thurs - a shortened version of above followed by Aqua Aerobics class
Sat - as plan above

How I've worked out these days to go: I don't normally work a Monday day so that's why I can go to the gym Monday night - I will be with Bella all day then her dad can watch her for an hour in the night.

Tuesday's I work in the day at the moment so I'd rather stay home with Bella in the night, same with Wednesday's.

Thursday's are "my" night and her dad has her. Friday's we all have family time. Saturday's her dad takes her to watch the rugby between 10am-4pm so I can get "me" time in at the gym and then Sunday he normally has his fishing / rugby time or we have family time and can take Bella swimming! So it's all sorted!

When I lose 3 stone from NOW'S weight, I am going to introduce the Power-Plate / Vibo Plate as well as this tones (but at my weight now I'd probably buckle it!). It's free at my gym / included in my monthly membership fee so if its there I may as well use it!

I will stick to all of this until I get to around the 13 stone mark and then add in 2 classes (like boxercise / body combat / body pump) so I will be doing 4 days a week at the gym:

Mon - gym + class
Tues - class + power plate
Thurs - gym + swimming
Sat - class + gym + poss power plate
Sun - take Annabelle swimming @ the club

I'm paying £50+ a month and am tied in until Jan 2011 so I might as well get my use out of the gym as I have to pay this anyway! I will also start taking Bella swimming there on a Sunday.

This does sound like a lot of exercise but in my current job I don't do ANY moving around / all very sedentary so this would prob only add up to most people's general exercise.

I think this is a good plan to stick to, starting off 3 times a week doing stuff I know I can manage / take at my own speed, until some more of the weight is off then introducing new stuff a bit at a time, the power plate first then after a few more weeks, classes.

I'm excited now! Hopefully this will build up my exercise-for-life routine! 2010 is really gonna be the year I change my life for the better!

Yay!! A new me! I like the sound of that! Or not a "new" me - just releasing the person I know is trapped inside this fat suit!! Hee hee!

I feel so much more confident already now I'm controlled by eating and food! Even though its going to take a long time for all this weight to come off, I feel like I've found the key with CD. I'm determined to do it for good as everyone who has done CD believes that the first time is the golden time and its hard to get back on it if you come off it major - so I'm not coming off.at.all! Til I get to goal! No more "planned breaks" or cheat days! Just following CD properly!

If I have birthdays and special occassions I'll just go up the CD plans for those days to allow me to have meals out but making healthy choices within the CD guidelines and just drinking water / the odd coca cola zero.

I feel like I'm back in control!! Here's to a big loss Wednesday to keep me even more on track! My mum's measuring me tonight as I feel like I've definately lost inches - my bra's loose around the chest part and my tops all feel baggy so I'm going to measure and see. My CDC measured me last week when my weight loss STS but she only measured around my waist (-2 inches from the beginning!! woop woop!)

Right, this has been a mega long post that has prob bored you all stiff! So I'm going to get dressed (at 12.22!! shocking!) and go for that walk with Bella in the pram!

Good luck this week girlies!

xxxx

Hello, welcome to the CD diaries realm! Had a bit of a read and catch up of your latest pages. Have bookmarked you too!

Hi girlies yeah here I am!!

Haven't exactly stuck to plan today :-(. Haven't cheated but I haven't had a SS day, I had a SS+ day instead! Had chicken salad for lunch. I don't think I'm in ketosis anymore?? Coz I actually feel starving today?? Belly grumbling and everything?! Strange!

I haven't got any ketosticks left to check.

Oh well, if I'm not I'll gonna have to get bk into it over the next few days!! Not fair!! Haven't ate anything :-(

I think ketostixs can rule you so you maybe better off without them. Try and drink more.

Good luck

hunni!! aha i found you bird!! been reading your diary you totally crack me up lol! soo proud of you getting to week 3 it doesnt seem like yest when you were just starting hunni !!

Sorry I haven't been about for a bit hun. Just caught up with you diary.
Ignore the ketostiks, they are usually wrong lol

I often feel grumbling tummy even when in ketosis.

Keep going hunni, you are doing great.

Charlie xx

moorning hun! aha i posted first today! im feeling on the ball. hope you have a good day!

Uh-oh. A big blip today!!

"Real" life has got in the way for me today........had a long day in work, didn't stop all day so got in and was absolutely shattered, emotional, depressed and starving!! Not a thing had passed my lips all day except for water!

I got in and the boiler fitters were still here - they hadnt even begun to start fitting our boiler (we've been without one for 3 weeks!!) because we had a gas leak! Apparently it was SO bad it was lucky we were all still alive / had a house left!

It got to 6pm and we were all starving - so my parents ordered takeaway and ate it in front of me (pie, chips and gravy!) so i ended up cooking myself 5 chicken breast nuggets and eating them with OH's left over chips!!

Oh why is this SO hard?? I just wish I had more will power!!

Hope you're all faring better than me!

So that's 5 chicken breast nuggets, about 10 chips and a hot choc mint shake!!

I'm going to bed now to wallow in self pity!! So much for my 100% SS day!!

I'm meant to have WI tomorrow too but I'm manic at the moment with one thing or another (driving lessons, Bella's ill again and work is manic!) so I can't get there til Sat morning - thats if my CDC can see me then! Otherwise, I'll just weigh on my own scales and see her next Tues/Wed, I have enough shakes to last me til then as I always buy more than 21 per week and I havent been having my 3 a day lately for one reason or another!

One good thing about today is I've managed my 2.5-3 litres of water today!! Just ruined it with chips and nuggets!!

Oh well, tomorrow's a new day!

xxxx

Oh hunny! hhhuugss!!

Ok it looks ad feels bad now but its only one day and you stuck to it the ret of the time! Try not to panic! Get to weigh in when you can but dont stress about it! The main thing is that you get back on track first thing in the morning!

Im not an expert on CD however missing your food packs can not be doing you no good! And may be the reason why your going off track! This and all the added stresses cant be good for ya! Alo when you know your gunna be out at work all do could you not maybe prep your SS+ meal the night before so you can just chuck it on a plate and tuck in? I know when ive just got back from work and im sorting the girls meals ive got to have something ready my self or i snack/pick at rubbish!

Keep our chin up hun and hope bella gets better soon bless her! And them boiler men need a good kick up the a$$ tell them a girl needs hot water man! Stock up on lush goodies ready for when its fitted! lol

And remember you are fantastic and you can do this hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Hun, I'm feeling pretty optimistic, I've stuck to it well for the rest of the week and the amount of cals I had was still 600 so Even though it wasn't CD, not exactly a binge!

I shouldve just done myself a porridge and Shake and gone to bed! That wouldve been a perfect SS day then!!

I've just wrote out the date today, what I ate and how I felt afterwards on a post it and stuck it on the freezer, oven and kitchen cupboard!

It says:
5 nuggets, 10 left over chip shop chips!!! Was there any need?? Remember how shitty you felt

We all have blips hun when we are emotionally stressed, don't worry about it

hugs sweetie.

Did you manage to get a time to see your CD on Sat? My wi is Friday this week. Not too hopeful mind you lol

Hope you have had a better day today

Hey girlies,

I weighed today and I'm 4lbs down!! Woop woop!! Not an official WI, just at my house because I dont see my CDC til Sat but because I WI every wed she said to weigh at home on my scales too.

I have changed my stats and my signature tho! I will add to it Sat if I lose anymore by then!! (I refuse to put any on!)

I've had an OK day, one strawberry tetra so far and 2.5litres of water. Boiler is still being fitted / worked on, so still no hot water / shower and I cant get in the kitchen to make tea for me, OH or Bella!

Hope everyone's days went well??

xxxx

Morning Hun! Well done getting back on track!

How long does it take to fit a blummin boiler like???? Ha hope they r crackin on with it!

Have a fab day! Love katie

XXXXXXXX

Morning hun dont worry bout the chick
en nuggets lol and youve still lost! Ive got wi later scales are showing a gain lol x x

Hey everyone,

feeling like **** today, been so busy in work, I havent even had chance to pee!

I've drunk a litre and a half of water and no shakes down yet....I'm fancying the harvester!!

Think if I have a plain chicken breast, lettuce and beetroot there that'll be acceptable for SS+???

Prob not!! lol! but i'm craving!!

How's everyone else doing??

How was WI frannie??
xxxx

Oh hunny! hhhuugss!!

Ok it looks ad feels bad now but its only one day and you stuck to it the ret of the time! Try not to panic! Get to weigh in when you can but dont stress about it! The main thing is that you get back on track first thing in the morning!

Im not an expert on CD however missing your food packs can not be doing you no good! And may be the reason why your going off track! This and all the added stresses cant be good for ya! Alo when you know your gunna be out at work all do could you not maybe prep your SS+ meal the night before so you can just chuck it on a plate and tuck in? I know when ive just got back from work and im sorting the girls meals ive got to have something ready my self or i snack/pick at rubbish!

Keep our chin up hun and hope bella gets better soon bless her! And them boiler men need a good kick up the a$$ tell them a girl needs hot water man! Stock up on lush goodies ready for when its fitted! lol

And remember you are fantastic and you can do this hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So wanted to rep you for this post but gotta spread the lurve! x
Hey everyone,

feeling like **** today, been so busy in work, I havent even had chance to pee!

I've drunk a litre and a half of water and no shakes down yet....I'm fancying the harvester!!

Think if I have a plain chicken breast, lettuce and beetroot there that'll be acceptable for SS+???

Prob not!! lol! but i'm craving!!

How's everyone else doing??

How was WI frannie??
xxxx
Hun, you are doing great gettin back on track....dunno about you, but i would avoid the harvester...i doubt id be able to stick to chicken breast and beetroot with all the other yummy offerings there!! That salad cart is the devil in disguise lol! x

Hey hun!

Hope your ok!

Did u decide on the harvester?

Keep your chin up

loves ya

xxxxxx

Back