I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

Sorry for the delay in responding - I've not been on for a week, Last weekend was my birthday and we went up to London for a steak lunch with cocktails and to see the Lion King :D It was a great day with the family.

This week from Monday I've been 100% apart from some protein snacks and I've lost what I gained over the weekend and another 1/2 a pound. Mind you the scales vary wildly by up to 3lb from one minute to the next so I'm never exactly sure! :rolleyes:

I do think I want to lose another 4-7lb though as my thighs are still big and I have fat around the top of my body around the bra strap. I do wonder if its loose skin rather than fat though :sigh: I am sticking pretty much TFR for next couple of weeks apart from eating a Sunday lunch with the family once a week. I am trying to carry on to encourage my hubby who still has a couple of stones to lose.

Barbie girl, I pretty much did total replacement for the majority of the time. 3 things a day, with the extra protein snack like nuts if I was very hungry. As time has gone on I have had the occasional meal with the family but tried to keep it low carb.

oweup, I have a spa day this week with my buddy. We're off to one in East Grinstead but I've realised all my swimming cossies will prob drown me! At least I won't have to wear a swimdress this time!

Thanks for the tip tasha, did I post somwhere that I was having trouble with the shakes? I don't remember doing so but I am getting old! I usually make them in a shaker and they seem to mix in ok :) The soups I make in a jug with a mini powered whisk.

I think I will adjust my target now to 10 stones 7lb.

Sounds like a lovely birthday

xx

Glad you had a good birthday Susie. What a lovely treat. Good idea to lower the target weight, hopefully the extra 7lbs will get you where you want to be.

How are you getting on Susie?

Hiya owup :) I'm doing ok thanks, seem to bounce from 10 stones 8lb to 10 stone 11 lbs every couple of days! generally do a few days of Exante and then eat at the weekend. Not ideal but it's keeping me stable ;-) Still got jumbo thighs!! lol. Must go to the gym but life has been very busy with work and decorating so havent had the time or energy!

Glad to see you are continuing to do well
Susan xx

Hiya Susan,

I've been slipping like crazy but knew the last 2 weeks would be a non-starter on the diet.

Back again until exante packs are used up, then reviewing the way forward - probably back to the long slow haul of low fat/sugar/calorie food like slimming world / weight watchers. If I can sick to i and lose a steady 1lb or so then it should be better for me than the see-saw i seem to have got myself onto.

I'M BACK FOR MORE SLIMMING!

Hi Exante fellow dieters. Last year I lost 4 stone through dieting mainly on Exante and have put 7lb on over the summer so need to get it shifting again before it becomes 7 stones!
I also want to lose an additional 7lb making my goal 10 stones rather than 10 and a half. My hubby is back on it as he still had 3 stones to go when we stopped for the summer period!

I don't think I can manage Total Solutions again but will see how I go with one meal a day plus shakes.

I'm glad to see Exante is as popular as ever and people are doing so well, I've recommended it to many friends who have lost weight successfully so we know it works! :D

I hope to weigh in on Sundays and keep my diary up to date when I can. TTFN Susan x

Oh dear, it's not going too well, despite having two products and one meal I've not lost any weight!

Back