Im back ....for the FINAL time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 3 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone,

I started cambridge in february and lost 2stone very quickly which took my total loss from Jan 1st to 2 stone 10lbs which was fab even though still 6-8stone to go!
    I then gave up and took the easy way out and pretended i was fine how i was...yeah right. Anyway i have realised i was kidding myself and Im back to a new CDC and a new start leaving everything behind me from Tuesday evening. Cant wait to be part of CD and minimins again :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey vjs87uk

Very brave decision I say! All the best though, I'm sure you ARE fine as you are but if this makes you happier then go for it. We're right with you.

GOOD LUCK x

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Welcome back:)[​IMG]

Your hear now and best of luck with your new start...sometimes it takes a diversion to make us see what we really want:)

Love Mini xxx

5. chakra

chakra Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    good luck vjs87uk.
    Know where your at!!!!!!!! ave been giving myself the denial excuse for months now. Lost 2 stone in my first month then for the last 2 months have been struggling to keep 1 of the original stones off as i have regained the other. Each week I yo yo. Am thinking perhaps I need to find another way than CD but something keeps me holding on. I have a long journey to go needing to loose between 8-10 stones seems such a daunting task!!!!!!!!! But cant hide behind my largeness anymore. I'm restarting monday perhaps we could support each other!!!!!!!!

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    wellcome back, i wish u lot's of luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.