Im back ....for the FINAL time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 3 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone,

I started cambridge in february and lost 2stone very quickly which took my total loss from Jan 1st to 2 stone 10lbs which was fab even though still 6-8stone to go!
    I then gave up and took the easy way out and pretended i was fine how i was...yeah right. Anyway i have realised i was kidding myself and Im back to a new CDC and a new start leaving everything behind me from Tuesday evening. Cant wait to be part of CD and minimins again :)
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey vjs87uk

Very brave decision I say! All the best though, I'm sure you ARE fine as you are but if this makes you happier then go for it. We're right with you.

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

Welcome back:)[​IMG]

Your hear now and best of luck with your new start...sometimes it takes a diversion to make us see what we really want:)

Love Mini xxx
  5. chakra

chakra Member

Cambridge diet
    good luck vjs87uk.
    Know where your at!!!!!!!! ave been giving myself the denial excuse for months now. Lost 2 stone in my first month then for the last 2 months have been struggling to keep 1 of the original stones off as i have regained the other. Each week I yo yo. Am thinking perhaps I need to find another way than CD but something keeps me holding on. I have a long journey to go needing to loose between 8-10 stones seems such a daunting task!!!!!!!!! But cant hide behind my largeness anymore. I'm restarting monday perhaps we could support each other!!!!!!!!
  6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    wellcome back, i wish u lot's of luck.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.