im back from hols

doubledumplings

Silver Member
:( well im back from hols and all i did was eat and drink drink drink oh and more drink im scared to get on scales :cry:

im not back at my cdc till tuesday so hopeing ill have lost all of what ive put on but not getting on scales to see what it is lol.

so back on shakes and water now and going to hide for the rest of the weekend lol

hope everyone been ok well ive been away and ill go through old threads to see whats bee happening.

oh and for everyone who lost while i was away well done xx

awe hun, bet it wasnt as bad as you thought..

can you weigh now just out of curiosty what you did gain? and then tuesday weigh before you get weighed at cdc to see how much you lost?

please please..

also gives me an idea cus i am off in june!! lol]

the main thing here, is that you enjoyed yourself!! and its all worth it to enjoy yourself!!

Hi!

I'm sure you haven't put it all back on.

We all need treats and I will def be having a few treats when I go on holiday in July!

Like you say just get straight back on it now.

awe hun, bet it wasnt as bad as you thought..

can you weigh now just out of curiosty what you did gain? and then tuesday weigh before you get weighed at cdc to see how much you lost?

please please..

also gives me an idea cus i am off in june!! lol]

well ive put on 8lbs on in 10 days in 10days god i think im going to be sick so unfair.

well i was in a great mood and did enjoyed the holiday we so needed it but god 8lbs do u think i can lose my tuesday ?:cry:

We that's not too bad, under 1lb a day.

I reckon you can loose by Tuesday for sure!

omg dont worry.... now listen..... i gained 6 pound in 2 days at a weekend, and by the wednesday i actually lost 7 ..

it can be done.. stick to ss and drink lots and lots of water!! cus all you gained is water i bet you!!

omg dont worry.... now listen..... i gained 6 pound in 2 days at a weekend, and by the wednesday i actually lost 7 ..

it can be done.. stick to ss and drink lots and lots of water!! cus all you gained is water i bet you!!

thanks hun thats what i was going to do and hide from food as i really want to eat everything now lol xx

Hiya, Glad to hear you had a great time. Dont stress over the 8lbs alot of it is prob water and you will lose prob all of it this week. So dont worry look at it this way your back on plan now and you had a fab break away from it.

becky xxx

Most of its water weight Dumps, fat stores take longer than that to lay down...so get guzzling your water and shaking your shakes and by weigh day you will probably be 8lbs down again or more.
Keep your chin up honey, we are all allowed treats, thats what makes life worth living...now its time to get back to the hard work bit.

Good luck for a fabulous loss next W.I.

Gaynor x

DD, as gaynor quite rightly said you couldnt gain 8lbs of fat in that short space of time.
to gain a lb you need an over eat of 3500 cals per lb!!! doubt you ate that much...
i am sure it is just water weight and maybe 1/2lbs gain, so get glugging and get losing that water and more weight.
best of luck x

definitely just water you'll shift it again in no time :)

you'll be fine, you'll have put a bit on but I'm sure you'll lose most of that by Tuesday!

I'm planning a week off in June as I'm off to a 5 day conference. We all need a treat!

thanks everyone for ur advice i know ur all right and it ll be off soon but sick feel i bit sick at the thought lol

heres for a great week and even better weight loss week lol xx

:( well im back from hols and all i did was eat and drink drink drink oh and more drink im scared to get on scales :cry:

im not back at my cdc till tuesday so hopeing ill have lost all of what ive put on but not getting on scales to see what it is lol.

so back on shakes and water now and going to hide for the rest of the weekend lol

hope everyone been ok well ive been away and ill go through old threads to see whats bee happening.

oh and for everyone who lost while i was away well done xx

hey - so glad you had a great holiday - lotsof food and drink is what holidays are for !!!!!

so what if you've gained a few pesky pounds on the scales....:rolleyes: draw a line under it, start afresh (as you've done !!) and get back on track !!!

don't feel bad, remember all the great times you had when you were away.....remember - even SLIM PEOPLE GAIN WEIGHT ON HOLIDAY !!!

you can't undo what has been done while you've been away....just START AFRESH NOW......:) good luck.....and keep us posted !!!

love

Debz xx

Back