I'm back... Helloooo

Mel20

Hellooo everyone!

I'm finally back on Slimming World.. I gave up in October and I've just had to join again as a new member! I'm quite enjoying the fresh start though!

Even though I went 3 months eating what I wanted, I only put on 5lb.. I expected a lot worse but then I realised that the weight was creeping back on again, even if it was slowly!

So just wanted to say hello again & i'll be back on here a lot more from now on!!

Mel xx

Welcome back!

What is it about October?

I gave up then as well, but despite a few attempts, haven't yet managed back on!!

Good luck with it, and well done for only gaining 5lbs ;)

I think for me I just started to slip into bad habbits because I'd been doing it for 6 months already and thought because I'd lost nearly 2 stone that I could keep treating myself.. Soon ended up giving up!

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, although it is only my 1st week back, it's strange how quickly you forget everything!

Good luck to you too!! :) x

Thanks ladies..
I thought of this forum straight away when I rejoined, helped me soo much before!

And good luck to you too hun with the fresh start! :) x

I am crawling back too and have been welcomed back with open arms. You're right about this site being great, I don't think I could have started back again without it and I have really struggled to get this motivated. Gained a stone since this time last year so i now have even more to lose than when i first started slimming world but I'll shift it.... I have to really.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss
:D

Back