I'm back!! Missed you guys

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
not been about for a few weeks. Lifes been really hectic in good and bad ways. Went on holiday to Switzerland at the beginning of June and havn't had chance to get on here since!! Really missed your inspiration and support.
I've had a couple of interviews and got a new job which is great but won't be starting until Sept which is a bit of a drag.
Have had assignments to get in so have been burning the midnight oil and I have to confess I have been nibbling a bit. But all in all stuck at it and still lost a couple of pounds a week but feel like I have lost my momentum a little bit.
Will be back on here regularly again though - I can't do this without you guys - missed you and need to catch up on how everyone is doing. Hope you've all been good xxx

Just back on here myself since last night too and feel much better today with everything and feel back on track.. I was on dif hols and had dif things on so stuck to it as best I could but was doing two some days and a meal and so on... but have done ok and back on it with fully now for another while :)

Congrats on the job :):)

Yea me too. Have had the odd meal but tried to stick to Atkins principles and although I have slowed I havn't put on which is good. Its really hard once you do eat something though. I have all my cravings back again and am having to fight the old food monster in my head :sigh:

Hi Toni,
welcome back, congrats on the new job, September will come around fast. Are you starting back on LT then this week? You have done so well up to now, you just need to jump back on fully and it will all start again. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi Toni

Welcome back...like your moto says...ON A MISSION!!! Go for it. I think you have done well not to have put on, so you are doing ok. Once you get back on TFR you will start to get motivated I reckon.

Congrats on the new job; but you will soon be saying you are starting next week...time just seems to be rolling in!!!

Have a great week!

Take care

Back