I'm back - my one meal off turned into 3 days!

slimming_em

:break_diet: I decided to have the meal off for my brother-in-law on Tuesday but I ended up having 3 bowls of cereal on Wednesday & full on rubbish fest yesterday ......

I am now back on the diet and NEED to stay on it - its only 7 weeks til I go back to work and I would love to be at least a size 14. I keep wondering if I'm dreaming but then I kick myself because I'm trying to talk myself out of it!

And the thing is once I'm in ketosis I don't feel hungry at all so I have no need to break it ... just my own stupid mind!

Anyone else feel like there is a massive battle going on inside them??!! x em x

(sorry for the rant of absolute drivel!)

You can do this !!! You want the size 14 more than the food you didn't resist .

You have eaten things you shouldn't have draw a line under it today's another day move on & quickly get back on it otherwise it's another bit if this that won't hurt because you have already had it . No one said it would be easy .........
You've done great so far

Well done for coming back :)

Don't worry you are not alone I went mad last night and had a massive midnight feast on junk and then walked 4 miles this morning only to come back for another junk attack. So cross with myself after I have stuck to diet for 8 weeks :mad:
Just telling myself it is two days of madness then tomorrow I am back to it and no stopping til it's done. My stomach is killing me this afternoon. Hoping the mad moment has passed now!
We should slap each other ;)

Back