I'm back on Lighterlife.

Hi All,:sign0144:
Oh well, I'm back on Lighterlife after a year off. Managed to put all the weight back on in the year but I know that I can get it off again, just know whats ahead of me!!!
This is my first time on this site and I am loving reading all your posts. Need to find my way around, you all have very fancy weight bars, where do I get one of those from?
I'm moving to Australia in August and would love to be 2 stone lighter before I go.
I hope that they do Lighterlife over there as I would love to get to my target weight of 10 stone by Christmas.
Love to hear from anyone as I'm a stay at home Mum with time on her hands.:family2:
PS Why can't I answer anyone? I log in and it tells me I haven't got enough rating or something like that! I have no idea what to do next, can anyone help me out please!!!
Oh and I got one of these weight loss tickets, thanks Sukie sue. x
weight.png

Last edited:
Hiya,
Nice to meet you, but sorry you're back. :) Like the rest of us.

If they don't do LL over there, you could buy loads of packs to keep you going. A lady on my foundation was going to US for winter, she had a home over there as well, and she bought about 4 months worth of packs, enough to enable her to complete management, she just finished foundation over here. Not heard from her since, but hope she also managed to keep it off. So I'm guessing they didn't do LL in Miami.
This is my 2nd time, there is definitely not going to be a third.
Moving to Australia must be a brilliant incentive, I went to Sydney for 2 weeks years ago it was wonderful, didn't want to come home.

Don't have a tickertape I never got around to sorting it out, but there is a sticky that tells how to do it, It may also be in tutorials, I'm sure someone will be along in a minute that knows all about it for you.

Good Luck :)

hi and welcome Bluekim5374,
youve come to the right place for fantastic support and good advice.
when i first did lighter life nearly 3 years ago this forum was my saving grace in times of real trial such as christmas , it kept me firmly on track and i made some good friends x
this is my 2nd time but im on lite , i put on 2 stone of the 8 i lost in total after maintaining for almost 2 years ,following a personal upheaval (no excuse but it happened :eek:) anyway , its still a great forum site with the same support i got used to having last time around .
so use this place when you feel lost or just need to read some inspiring stories , the photos are great on the inspiration page , really shocking the changes on some of them :0) also make sure to join the june starter thread , they are all there together helping eachother week by week .

oh the tickers are available at www.tickerfactory.com and you copy the code for forums then paste it in your signature box in your user cp area .
any more help needed, just shout , sorry for the long post , i do ramble :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Thanks so much sukie sue and iceycold, it really means a lot to me that you have both taken the time to reply to my mesage and to help me out with my ticket tape. I chose the beach one as this is my goal to wear a swimming cosie which I haven't done since last April!
I am only on day two but am starting to struggle ALREADY!! I managed 14 weeks last time, I know that it's mind over matter and I did it before but I think the thing is last time I did it with a friend and we were very competative and kept each other on track but she has now moved and I am well and truly on my own which is why I am so grateful for anyone giving me support.
Good luck to you all and thanks once again.

Yay I'm on day 5 and things have really picked up. I had really bad headaches (still have a one but not as bad) and NO energy at all!!! I have three children and my husband is away at the moment, well I didn't even have the energy to bath my little girl at 6pm on day 2. I just managed to ship her off to bed before I fell onto the sofa for the night. My other children are two boys 12 and 14 so they are old enought to sort themselves out.
Anyway, day 5 and I am back up to speed (well nearly) I am planning to do the Race for Life on Sunday in Stirling and had been training to run it. I did it last year in 27 minutes so really wanted to bet my time but I don't think I will have the energy. I went on the treadmill this morning and just walked 4 miles with hand weights which was easy so I think that I will dress up funny and just walk on Sunday as I really don't want to over do it.
I'm so happy today. I do feel so much better. No more bloated stomach.
I have a school reunion in July. At school I was 7 1/2 stone now I'm over 13 so nearly twice the girl I was. I know that at the time I was too skinny but that is how people will remember me. I did have an eating problem as a teenager and at one stage I was down to 6 stone but once I had my first son I decided that I needed to take care of myself. Now I am the opposite way, I couldn't stop eating! But I rather be this way that the way I was back them.
Anyway (again, going on) so I'd like to be just a little slimmer for the reunion.
Then August we are off to Australia and I really want to enjoy it. I know that I'm not going to be a bikini babe but I want to be able to but on my summer clothes and have a paddle in the water without feeling like the beach whale.
I know I can and will do it. I want to live again, I want to be me again.
I get my first weigh in on Wednesday, and I really don't care how much I've lost, as long as I have lost, then I will be able to move my palm tree on my ticket!!! Yay.

fantastic attitude hun , you should be boyond proud that youve come back and are tackling this again , rtm is something i feel is a total must after abstinence so that you develop new tastes and reeducate yourself completely, but good for you for pushing past the first few difficult days , i had the same thought oh my god , but kept on and same as you i started to feel good after day 4 but in week 2 i really picked up and got into the 'swing of things ' now its totally normal again, im 22lb closer to goal and feeling great , so you stick with it hun , you deserve the chance to shine xxx
love sukie sue xxx

Back on LL day one

Hiya everyone.
Yes. Me!
After long and eventful 3 years i have finally gathered strength to go back on LL.
So here i am on my first day on a refresher course.
I was dreading the first weigh in because i knew the news wasn't going to be good but boy was i in for a surprise!!! I managed to put everything i lost (4 stone that is) back!
Feels crap but hey what can you do.
I've started the plan today and i'm not in the best of moods.
I'm hungry, got a headache and i'm terrified of what's ahead of me!
And even though i know i'll be fine once i get through the first week, still it feels like ages away.
On top of that i worry how to make this be my last LL experience ever. I simply want to and HAVE to maintain the weight loss this time!
So i guess i'm here to get as much advice and support from all of you girls and boys.
Any help is much appreciated :p
I'll write some more soon
xxxxxx
:break_diet:

welcome magiclove !!
and well done for coming back , youre doing the right thing , try to use this time to focus on the cbt and get right what you perhaps missed last time round , we are all here to help and support, its a great place to share and get help.
sue xx

I failed already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only on day 9 and eat dinner last night!!!!!!!!
I was so hungry, I had really bad dissy spells.
I didn't feel like this last time.
But I'm back on track today, so fingers crossed that I will be able to keep things going from now on.
I'm going to ask about going on the Lite system on Wednesday as I really am missing food BIG TIME!
Sorry to let you all down :(
But on the plus side I did loss 7lbs on my first weigh in, yay me!

I failed already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only on day 9 and eat dinner last night!!!!!!!!
I was so hungry, I had really bad dissy spells.
I didn't feel like this last time.
But I'm back on track today, so fingers crossed that I will be able to keep things going from now on.
I'm going to ask about going on the Lite system on Wednesday as I really am missing food BIG TIME!
Sorry to let you all down :(
But on the plus side I did loss 7lbs on my first weigh in, yay me!

Well done on losing 7lbs:happy096:

Doing the Lite for a few weeks might make it easier getting back into total abstinence.

Not sure if LL allow this, but it works well on CD going up a higher plan if you are struggling.

Love Mini xxx

Back