I'm back.. remember me?

xSinead

Silver Member
Heeeey!! :D
I'm back!! Anyone missed me?
So.. i lost 6 and a half stone on Cambridge, in about 6 months.. Started at almost 21 stone, got down to 14 stone 7lb, very quickly (most of it done on Sole Source) .. Got a new job in September at a nursery and got allsorts of colds, tonsillitus and a kidney infection!! So i came off plan for 2 months, actually nearer 3 months! but.. wait for it.. I DIDNT PUT ON SO MUCH AS HALF A POUND!! :eek: hows that happened???
Anywaaaaay, decided to start back and lose my remaining 3 stone ISH on Tuesday 20th november.. got on the scales tuesday morning and i was 17 stone 5lb! (actually lost 2 a bit in the 3 months ive been off plan haha) .. and i have my weigh in Monday morning :)
Very excited... ive been so lucky with my weight loss journey, never really gained and never gone back to my old ways.
Before i know it i'll be a skinny minny :)

I've put some pics on to remind any of you who may have forgotten me!! :)

Hope you're all doing well still, :) x x

Before..
beefore.jpgbefore.jpg

After..
after.jpgme and ruby.jpgcookie.jpg

14 stone 5lb! dunno where 17 stone came from!!***

I remember you! You were big inspiration to me when I first started in July, now just 1lb to go! It's amazing you have maintained, what was your diet like these past few months? Glad your feeling better! X

The last 3 months have been weird, like i say.. i work full time, 40 hours plus a week! Always on the go,
i was having bran flakes for breakfast in the morning, with a pint glass of water, a salad for lunch or some plain noodles with vegetables, then dinner would be a peice of chicken or something. I also had alot of natural yoghurt with fruit instead of a meal sometimes (little treat because its sweet)

At least i know now i can maintain perfectly for when i get to my goal of 11 stone :) x

Amazing job staying the same for your three months off. Your story is really motivating!! Welcome back and best of luck for the final stage of your journey, you'll be at 11stone in no time.

Thanks everyone :)
Got my weigh in this morning hehe!! x x

Back